Cochin Shipyard Limited requires candidates to fill in 04 Accountant positions. The application window closes on August 09, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
Recruitment for Accounting Posts
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Accountant PS-I Grade
- No of Openings: 04 Vacancies
- Pay Scale: INR 11200/- to INR 29500/- per month
- Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
- Advertisement No.: PERL/2(235)/17-Vol I
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to be graduate with M.Com and 07 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in a Government Establishment / Public or Private Sector Undertaking. OR
Candidates need to be graduate with a Pass in CA/ICWA intermediate examination with 05 years of experience in Finance/Accounting in a Government Establishment / Public or Private Sector Undertaking. Out of the above experience, 02 years of experience should be in a Supervisory Grade.
Experience of working in a computerised environment would be an added advantage.
- Not more than 40 years as on Aug 09, 2017.
- OBC candidates get 03 years’ age relaxation.
- SC/ST candidates get 05 years’ age relaxation.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) get 10 years’ age relaxation.
- Ex-servicemen should be not more than 45 years and they get age relaxation of the period of military service plus three years.
Selection Procedure Details
The method of selection will include Phase I, consisting of an Objective type written test (70 marks) and Phase II (30 marks), consisting of Descriptive Test.
The Phase I Objective type written test will be of 75 minutes duration. In Phase I, the question paper for Objective type written test consists of two parts – General (Part A) and Trade/ Discipline related (Part B).
Application Procedure and Fees
Candidates should go through the User Manual published in our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application.
Candidates should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
Application fee of INR 200/- (plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) using our Online application facility from July 05, 2017 to Aug 09, 2017.
No other modes of fee payment will be accepted.
No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD).
Application Deadlines for Cochin Shipyard Vacancy
Application Submission Ends: August 09, 2017
Official Links and References for this Cochin Shipyard Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.cochinshipyard.com/career/vacancies%20Sup_Acct_Jun%202017_V2.0.pdf
- Online Application Portal: http://www.cochinshipyard.com/career.htm