Karnataka State Police (KSP) has called out for applications to 09 Police Sub-Inspector (Wireless) positions. The application window closes on July 25, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
Recruitment for PSI (Wireless) Posts
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Police Sub-Inspector (Wireless)
- No of Openings: 09
- Pay Scale: INR 20000/- to INR 36300/- per month
- Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Education, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Candidate must be a holder of a Bachelors Degree in Science having Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Forensic Science, Criminology, Developmental Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Cell Biology, Bio Science, Microbiology, Bio-Physics, Computer Science as one of the subjects from a University established by law.
- 21 years to 26 years as on July 25, 2017 for GM Category.
- 21 years to 28 years as on July 25, 2017 for SC/ST/CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Categories.
Selection Procedure Details:
Selection will be based on Written Test, Endurance, Physical Standard Test and Viva Voce.
Physical Fitness Test:
1.6 km run (400 metres for women and inservice candidates)
Long jump or high jump
Shotput 7.26 kg (4 kg for women and inservice candidates)
Candidates’ physical aspects will be measured and checked whether they have:
A minimum height of 168 cm for men, 157 cm for women, and 168 cm for inservice candidates
A chest 86 cms wide with 5 cm expansion for men
A minimum weight of 45 kg for women candidates only
Application Procedure and Fees
Procedure: Candidates will need to apply online through the website www.ksp.gov.in
- INR 250/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category
- INR 100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01 Categories
Important Dates to Remember for KSP Vacancy:
Application Deadline: July 25, 2017
Official Links and References for this Karnataka State Police (KSP) Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://sinhkwireless17.ksp-online.in/
- Online Application Portal: http://www.ksp.gov.in