Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) has invited applications for Research Associates (RA) positions in Nuclear Physics and Applied Nuclear Physics Division. The application window closes on August 14, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
Recruitment for Research Associates (RA) Posts
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Research Associates (RA)
- No of Openings: 03 Vacancies
- Pay Scale: INR 32000/- to INR 38000/- per month
- Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Advertisement No.: SINP/Estt/Advt/09/2017
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Ph.D in Physics or Scholars who have submitted Ph.D thesis and are yet to receive their Ph.D degree (provisional or otherwise).
Age Limit: Not mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit and personal interview.
Application Procedure and Fees
Candidates should apply by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org (compulsory for both Division), email@example.com (only for Nuclear Physics Division), firstname.lastname@example.org (only for Applied Nuclear Physics Division), with the subject matter ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF RA-2017’.
The following details are to be appended in the application:
- Complete Bio-data Proforma with e-mail ID/ phone number
- Details of qualification i.e. Examination passed, year, division, and percentage of marks from Graduation onwards
- Details of Publications
- Details of Conferences/workshops attended
- Each application should provide contact details of three (03) referees including their email.
- All applications are to be received on or before August 14, 2017.
Application Fees: There is no application fee.
Application Deadlines for SINP Vacanacy
Application Submission Ends: August 14, 2017
Official Links and References for this SINP Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.saha.ac.in/web/portal/applications/vacancy/file/Advertisement%20for%20the%20position%20of%20RA%20in%20NPD%20&%20ANPD.pdf
- Website: http://www.saha.ac.in/