Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) requires candidates to fill in 355 Constable (General Duty) posts under Sports Quota. The application window closes July 30, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
Recruitment for Constable (GD) under Sports Quota
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota
- No of Openings: 355
- Pay Scale: INR 21700/- per month
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Advertisement No.: 310/RC/SSB/CT(GD)SQ/2017/
Education, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to have 10th passed class or its equivalent from a recognized board. AND
Candidates should have participated in any International Sports events as a member of the Indian Squad for last 01 year. OR
Candidates should have won medal(s) in any National Games / Championships recognized by Indian Olympic Association, Sports Federation of (concerned sport) in last 01 year i.e. in between April 01, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
- Between 18 years and 23 years.
- SC/ST candidates get age relaxation of 10 years
- OBC candidates get age relaxation of 08 years.
Candidates can apply in prescribed application format and enclose documents pertaining to their education, sports achievements and caste.
Superscribe the application envelope with name of post.
Send all of the above to Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr, Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block-V, R.K Puram, New Delhi-110066.
INR 100/- for General/ OBC candidates in form of IPO/ Demand Draft in favour of concerned address.
SC/ ST candidate are exempted from payment of fee.
Application and Fee Payment Deadlines:
Online Application Form Submission Ends: July 30, 2017
Official Links and References for this SSB Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/docs/Advt%20sports%20quota%202017%20in%20SSB.pdf
- Apply online: http://www.ssb.nic.in/WriteReadData/LINKS/3783a8e92ab6-8f1e-4955-a85e-ab0b712aa71b.pdf