Assam Direct Recruitment 2023: Assam Direct Recruitment Commission, Assam Administrative Staff College (AASC Assam) has announced 12600 Class 3 & Class 4 openings in various Assam Government ministries.
Candidates will be chosen through an online test, interviews, or skill tests, depending on the examination.
The ADRE Notification 2023 pdf is now available for 12600 Grade 3 and Grade 4 positions on October 31, 2023. Candidates can apply for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 from November 10th to December 29th, 2023.
The recruitment campaign began with the publication of the ADRE Notification 2023, and individuals interested in applying for the positions must submit their applications online in order to participate in the recruiting process.
In this article, we have covered all of the required facts about the recruiting drive, such as eligibility, vacancy, and so on.
Assam Direct Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Assam Administrative Staff College (AASC Assam)|
|Post Name||Grade 3 & Grade 4|
|Notification Release Date||31 October 2023|
|Application Start Date||10 November 2023|
|Application End Date||29 December 2023|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
ADRE Notification PDF
The Assam Direct Recruitment Notification 2023 has been published on the official website aasc.assam.gov.in for 12600 jobs in Grade 3 & Grade 4.
The Notification has been posted on the official website with information on the vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, and other aspects. Candidates can simply download the Notification PDF for each vacancy from the link provided below.
ADRE Vacancy Details
Grade 3 Vacancies
Grade 4 Vacancies
|Studied up to Class VIII||1950|
|HSLC or Equivalent exam passed||1060|
|HSLC or Equivalent exam passed along with ITI Certificate||1990|
ADRE Application Fees
|Category||Grade – III||Grade – IV|
|Unreserved||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 200/-|
|OBC / MOBC||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 200/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 150/-|
ADRE Eligibility Criteria
|Category I||Bachelor’s degree plus a Computer Certificate/Diploma of at least 6 months duration from a recognised Institute, or a Bachelor’s Degree.|
|Category II||Candidates with an HSSLC or a class 12th or equivalent can apply online for these positions. (Some positions require a class 12th pass from a science stream.)|
|Category III||Candidates who have completed their HSLC or equivalent can apply online for these positions.|
|Class VIII||● Minimum eligibility should be an eighth-grade diploma.|
● Passed maximum HSSLC (Class-12) or equivalent exam
|HSLC||● These positions require a minimum of an HSLC or equivalent exam.|
● Passed HSSLC (Class 12) or equivalent exam
|HSLC with ITI||● Passed HSLC or equivalent examination, as well as ITI pass certificate in the profession of wireman/electrician/fitter/welder/Machinist/Electronics Mechanic from an Assam Govt. authorized institute.|
● Passed HSSLC (Class 12) or equivalent exams
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 40 years old as of January 1, 2023. The categories of relaxation are as follows:
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|OBC / MOBC||3 Years|
|Ex – Servicemen||2 Years|
ADRE Selection Process
- Written Exam: Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are normally required to take a written exam. The written test evaluates candidates’ understanding of subjects relevant to the position for which they are applying. This stage aids in the selection of applicants based on their performance. Both the Exam Pattern and the Marking Scheme for Grade 3 and 4 positions differ.
- Interview/ Skill Test: Depending on the outcome of the written exam, candidates may be asked to attend an interview or a skill test (depending on the position). An interview to determine candidates’ suitability for the work is frequent for Grade 3 employment. Practical skill examinations are used to evaluate candidates’ ability in specific tasks for Grade 4 employment.
- Shortlisted candidates must produce original documents to validate their educational qualifications, age, caste (if applicable), experience certificates, and other relevant credentials. Document falsification results in immediate disqualification.
How To Apply For ADRE 2023
Did you like this article about Assam Direct Recruitment 2023? If you did, ensure that you share this article with all deserving candidates through different media like Facebook, WhatsApp, and other sites we offer.
Furthermore, leave all the doubts you have in the comments section and our team of experts will guide you out of this doubt.
To conclude, subscribe and bookmark our website @GovtJobIndia.com for the latest updates about the newest govt job notifications.