CDAC Recruitment 2023: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has posted a new job posting to fill 278 vacancies for Project Engineers, Project Associates, and other positions. Interested and eligible applicants should apply online for CDAC Recruitment 2023 by 20 October 2023 via the exact link provided below. Aspirants should read the article for more information on CDAC Recruitment 2023 and bookmark the website for future Engineering Job Updates.
CDAC Notification PDF
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has issued a thorough job advertisement for 278 different positions on its official website cdac.in. Candidates must read the entire CDAC Notification PDF to be informed of all recruitment details. To successfully download the CDAC Recruitment 2023 Notification, use the direct link provided below.
CDAC Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Centre for Development of Advance Computing (C – DAC)|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Project Associate & Other Posts|
|Application Start Date||Started|
|Application End Date||20 October 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 36,600/- to Rs.59,250/-|
CDAC Recruitment Application Link
The online application link for CDAC Recruitment 2023 for 278 jobs is now live. Candidates who meet the qualifying requirements and wish to apply can use the direct apply link provided below to complete their online application. The CDAC Apply Online Link will be open until October 20, 2023. So, if you are eligible, go ahead and apply online to avoid any last-minute hassles.
CDAC Vacancy Details: Post Wise
|Project Associate / Jr. Field Application Engineer||04|
|Project Engineer / Field Application Engineer||150|
|Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner / Product Service & Outreach (PS&O) Manager||25|
|Project Officer (Outreach & Placement)||01|
|Project Support Staff (Accounts)||01|
|Project Support Staff (Hindi Section)||01|
|Project Support Staff (HRD)||03|
|Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead / Product Service & Outreach (PS&O) Officer||50|
CDAC Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must meet the following requirements to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2023. To apply online, you must have a Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Post Graduation/ Ph.D in the relevant discipline.
- Age Limit
|Project Assistant||35 Years|
|Project Associate / Jr. Field Application Engineer||30 Years|
|Project Engineer / Field Application Engineer||35 Years|
|Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner / Product Service & Outreach (PS&O) Manager||50 Years|
|Project Officer (Outreach & Placement)||50 Years|
|Project Support Staff (Accounts)||35 Years|
|Project Support Staff (Hindi Section)|
|Project Support Staff (HRD)|
|Project Technician||30 Years|
|Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead / Product Service & Outreach (PS&O) Officer||40 Years|
CDAC Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CDAC Application Fees
CDAC Recruitment 2023 does not charge an application fee for applying to this posting.
CDAC Salary Details
|Post||Salary (Per Annum)|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 3,34,000/-|
|Project Associate / Jr. Field Application Engineer||Rs. 3,60,000 – 5,04,000/-|
|Project Engineer / Field Application Engineer||Rs. 4,49,000 – 7,11,000/-|
|Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner / Product Service & Outreach (PS&O) Manager||Rs. 12,63,000 – 22,90,000/-|
|Project Officer (Outreach & Placement)||Rs. 5,11,000/-|
|Project Support Staff (Hindi Section)||Rs. 3,00,000/-|
|Project Support Staff (HRD)|
|Project Technician||Rs. 3,28,000/-|
|Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead / Product Service & Outreach (PS&O) Officer||Rs. 8,49,000 – 14,00,000/-|
How to Apply For CDAC
- Candidates should carefully read the General Terms and Conditions before completing the online application form.
- Before beginning to apply online, candidates should read all of the eligibility criteria and check that they are qualified for the position.
- The candidate must have a valid email address and a mobile phone number that will stay valid and operational until the selection process is completed.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button next to each post for which they desire to apply.
- The candidate must log in using their mobile number and then enter the OTP received on their cell number.
- The applicant will be led to the application form after entering the proper OTP. If you previously applied through our previous posting, the applicant will receive a prefilled editable application.
- Candidates must review the pre-filled application and submit it by clicking the ‘Submit’ button after entering any additional information.
- Before beginning to apply online, candidates should scan their photograph in.jpg format (no more than 400 KB) and keep it ready for posting.
- The candidate should submit their résumé in PDF format (no larger than 500 KB).
- The system will create a unique application number; please keep this application number for future reference and use. Candidates are encouraged to print the application form and keep it with them.
- C-DAC does not accept hard copy or printed applications. Incomplete and incorrectly filled online forms will be rejected immediately, and no further correspondence will be accepted in this regard.
- Any issue arising from the selection/recruitment process would be resolved only by Courts/Tribunals with authority over Pune, Maharashtra.
CDAC Recruitment: Direct Links
|CDAC Recruitment Notification PDF||Click Here|
|CDAC Recruitment Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Did you find the CDAC Recruitment useful and appropriate? This article has been given by the GovtJobIndia Team If you wish to see more details of the recruitment, be sure to bookmark this site because we will be constantly updating our page with all the latest news about Recruitments which we find.
Furthermore, do not be uncertain about any part of the recruitment notification. If you have any doubts about the CDAC Recruitment 2023, comment below and let us know and we will clear it out as soon as possible.