Coal India MT Recruitment 2023: Coal India Limited (CIL) is looking to recruit 560 Management Trainees (MTs) in the departments of Mining, Civil, and Geology. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply online at the Coal India MT Recruitment 2023 page.
The application period began on September 13, 2023, and will end on October 12, 2023. Candidates will be chosen based on their GATE 2023 results. Continue reading the post below to get more about Coal India MT Recruitment 2023.
Coal India MT Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The Coal India MT Recruitment 2023 notice includes information on the recruitment, such as qualifying requirements, the selection procedure, and other facts. Before registering for Coal India MT Recruitment 2023, candidates should read the Coal India MT Notification PDF 2023 to see if they are eligible for the recruitment
Coal India MT Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Application Start Date||13 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12 October 2023|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 5000- 160000/- (E-2 Grade)|
Application Link for Coal India Recruitment 2023
Candidates may check the official notification pdf for eligibility requirements and apply via the direct link provided below before 12th October 2023.
Coal India MT Recruitment Vacancy
|Management Trainee (MT)||560|
Coal India MT Recruitment Eligibility
- Educational Qualification – Degree in a Related Field + GATE 2023 Qualified
- Age Limit – The age range for this position is 18-30 years as on date 31.8.2023. Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations.
- Application Fees
|General, OBC, and EWS candidates||Rs. 1180/-|
|SC, ST, PwBD, and CIL employees||Exempted|
Coal India MT Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisting on the basis of the GATE – 2023 Score
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination (ME)
Coal India MT Recruitment Salary
- During training, selected applicants would be assigned as MTs in the E-2 grade, earning Rs. 50,000 per month.
- They would be regularized in the E-3 Grade with a monthly salary of Rs. 60,000 upon successful completion of training.
- They will also be eligible for DA, HRA, PRP, leave, medical benefits, CMPF, CMPS, gratuity, and the CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
Important Dates & Links
|Online Application Date||13 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||12 October 2023|
|Examination Date||To be Notified|
|Official Website||Coal India Limited|
|Notification PDF||Download PDF|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Did you find Coal India MT Recruitment article helpful? If yes, then make sure you share this article with everyone who are interested.
If you wish to see more details of the recruitment, be sure to bookmark this site because we will be constantly updating our page with all the latest news about the Coal India MT Recruitment 2023 which we find.
So, in conclusion, let us know if you liked our presentation and further subscribe to our website GovtJobIndia.com This will enable you to receive the latest updates about recruitment across the country.