Delhi Judicial Services Admit Card 2023: The Delhi Judicial Services Admit Card 2023 has not yet been announced; this page will be updated soon the announcement for the admit card for 2023 is made on the official website.
The admission card for the previous year 2022 was released on December 21, 2022. The interview is set to take place between January 9th and February 3rd, 2023.
Candidates can access their Delhi Judicial Services mains Admit Card by using the login credentials they created during the online application process.
To obtain access into the Delhi Judicial Services test hall, students must carry their admit card with them on the day of the exam.
Delhi Judicial Services Admit Card: Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Delhi High Court|
|Exam Name||Judicial Services Exam|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified|
|Admit Card Download Link||To Be Notified|
How To Download Delhi Judicial Services Admit Card
- Navigate to the official website to locate the direct admit card download link.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and email address (any of the two).
- Click the Submit button.
- Download your admit card for the Delhi HJS Mains.
- Print your admissions card.
How to Recover a Lost or Forgotten ID to Download the Delhi Judicial Services Admit Card
Points to Keep in Mind While Downloading Delhi Judicial Services Admit Card
- Candidates must keep their login credentials handy because they will need to check in to download their admission cards. To access the admit card, the information must be input correctly.
- To avoid disruptions when downloading the Delhi Admit Cards for Judicial Services, aspirants must ensure they have a solid and active internet connection. To download the admit card, candidates must use Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla, or Chrome as their browser.
- When applicants have finished reading and downloading their admit cards, they must submit a backup copy to their individual email addresses so that you can access it in case of an emergency.
- After seeing the admit card, all candidates must thoroughly review all of the information and look for any printing problems or misleading information. Check that they match the information provided throughout the application process. Contact the Court promptly if there are any irregularities.
- Make sure your printing peripheral is connected and that you have enough toner (ink) to make many copies of the admission card.
- Obtain a legible and clean print of the admit card as soon as possible. Make sure your photo and signature are clearly visible.
How to Resolve Issues on the Delhi Judicial Services Admit Card
After downloading their Delhi High Court Judicial Service Admit Card 2023, candidates must carefully check every aspect. Candidates may come across inaccurate information displayed on their admit cards on some occasions. In such cases, candidates should not panic.
Take urgent action and notify the appropriate authorities, requesting the issuing of a new admission card. If an applicant fails to do so, he or she will be disqualified from taking the exam. The candidate may contact the Court using the information provided below:
What Should You Bring to the Delhi Judicial Services Exam
The most crucial document that applicants must bring to the exam center is the Delhi Judicial Service Admit Card 2023. Once your Delhi Judicial Services 2023 Admit Card has been authenticated, you will be able to enter the exam hall.
For that purpose, you should have one of the following objects on hand, along with some other items that are relevant to the pandemic:
- One valid form of identification (Voter ID, Driver’s Licence, Bank Pass Book with a photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, etc.)
Details for Delhi Judicial Services Exam Candidates with Scribe
Candidates claiming reservation or relaxation due to a handicap must attach a disability certificate issued by a government hospital or medical board. In order to support his/her claim, the certificate must be in compliance with the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
Within ten days of the announcement of the Mains Exam results, the person must submit the Disability Certificate to the Joint Registrar (Exams-DHJS & DJS), Delhi High Court.
Did you like this article about Delhi Judicial Services Admit card 2023? If you did, ensure that you share this article with all deserving candidates through different media like Facebook, WhatsApp, and other sites we offer.
Furthermore, leave all the doubts you have in the comments section and our team of experts will guide you out of this doubt.
To conclude, subscribe and bookmark our website @GovtJobIndia.comfor the latest updates about the newest govt job notifications