RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023: The Railway Recruitment Cell published an official notification for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment on its official website indianrailways.gov.in, on September 12, 2023. The hiring is for 3115 jobs in various positions.
The online application period for this recruitment drive will begin on September 27, 2023, and will end on October 10, 2023. Please take note that the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 requested online applications from suitable individuals for training in Eastern Railway Workshops and Divisions.
RRC ER Apprentice Notification PDF 2023
Candidates are recommended to carefully read and comprehend the information contained in the notice PDF. The RRC ER Apprentice Notification 2023 can be downloaded from the link provided below.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Application Start Date||27 September 2023|
|Application End Date||10 October 2023|
|Age Limit||15 Years – 24 Years|
RRC ER Recruitment Application Link
The application process for online applications for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will begin on the official website on September 27, 2023.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
RRC ER Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the training slot, aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway Apprentices. As a result, candidates must ensure that they meet the RRC ER Act Apprentice Age Limit and Educational Qualifications as specified below:-
- Age Limit – Candidates must be at least 15 years old and not older than 24 years old as of October 26, 2023.
- Age Relaxation
|Category||No. of Years|
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|OBC – NCL||3 Years|
|Ex – Servicemen||10 Years|
- Educational Qualification – Passed the 10th Class Examination or its equivalent under the 10+2 Examination System with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) from a recognized Board.
An ITI Certificate (National Trade Certificate) from an institute connected with NCVT/ SCVT is required in the relevant trade.
For the following trades, the minimum educational qualification is an eighth-grade pass from a recognized school and a National Trade Certificate in the specified trade granted by NCVT/ SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
RRC ER Apprentice Application Fee
|General, EWS & OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|SC, ST, PWD & Women Candidates||Exempted|
RRC ER Apprentice Selection Process
- Candidates for training places are chosen based on their academic percentages. The marks acquired in Matriculation and ITI will be used to determine the select list for Document Verification.
- Eligible candidates will be invited for Document Verification up to 1.5 times the number of notified openings in their respective communities, based on their merit rank.
- Selected candidates must pass a medical check and demonstrate physical fitness.
- Because the selection is entirely based on merit, the railway has not established any facilitation or coaching centers.
RRC ER Apprentice Stipend
The department will pay a stipend to the successful applicants during their apprenticeship at the rates specified by Eastern Railway.
How To Apply For RRC ER Apprentice
- Browse to the official website of RRC Eastern Railways.
- Find the ‘ER Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023’ link on a home page and click on it.
- To begin, download the notification and print the application form included at the bottom of the advertisement.
- Before submitting the application form, thoroughly read all of the guidelines from the advertising.
- Fill in all of the blank fields in the form with your own handwriting in ENGLISH or HINDI, without making any spelling mistakes.
- Check that the information you gave is valid, including the Unit Name, Trade Name, Your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, Gender, Religion, Permanent Address, Mobile No., E-Mail ID, Educational Qualifications (08th/ 10th/ SSLC & ITI), and so on.
- Attach PDF copies of required documents (Standard 8th Marksheet, 10th Class Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS, PH Certificate, and Self Declaration for minority community) and ITI Passed Certificate from NCVT/ SCVT, as well as Signature/ Left Thumb Impression (LTI).
- Pay your application fee online using a debit/credit card/internet banking (if applicable).
- After you have verified all of the information, click the submit button.
- Finally, print a copy of the online application form for Document Verification as proof of application.
RRC ER Apprentice Official Notice and Link
|RRC ER Apprentice Notification PDF||Click Here|
|RRC ER Apprentice Application Form||To Be Notified|
|RRC ER Apprentice Official Website||Click Here|
We Hope you find this article about RRC ER Apprentice recruitment helpful. If you liked this article about this notification, make sure that you share this article with all those who might be looking for this.
Furthermore, in case you have any doubts about the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023, comment below and let us know. We will clear it out as soon as possible.
So, in conclusion, let us know if you liked our presentation and further subscribe to our website @GovtJobIndia.com. This will enable you to receive the latest updates about recruitment across the country.