WBPSC Food SI Syllabus 2023: The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published the WBPSC Food SI announcement 2023 on its official website, www.wbpsc.gov.in, along with the detailed syllabus and test pattern. Eligible candidates applying online for Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade-III posts should be familiar with the WBPSC Food SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023. The first step in starting the preparation is to have current information about the syllabus. We have discussed the full Syllabus and Exam Pattern in this article for the candidates who are preparing to take the Exam.
WBPSC Food SI: Overview
|Recruitment Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Food Sub – Inspector|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Types Of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Selection Process||● Written Examination|
● Personality Test
|Salary||Rs.22,700/- to Rs. 58,500/-|
|Job Location||West Bengal (WB)|
WBPSC Food SI Exam Pattern
WBPSC Food SI Written Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Section – I||General Studies||100||100||90 Minutes|
|Section – II||Arithmetic|
WBPSC Food SI Personality Test
This is the final stage of the screening process in which candidates are interviewed on several areas by a panel formed by the WBPSC. A limited number of candidates will be invited to the personality test based on their performance in the written examination. The Personality Test/Interview Test will be worth 20 points, and the final merit list will be compiled based on the scores obtained by the applicants in the written exam and the interview exam.
WBPSC Food SI Syllabus
|General Studies||● Indian History|
● Indian Culture: Nature and Characteristics
● Indian Constitution, Political System, and Indian Administrative System
● Current events of National and International importance
● Geography of India (Physical, Economical, Social), Main Features
● Main Features of India’s Economy
● The Role of Science in Technology in The Development of India
● Sports and Winners
● Indian Agriculture and Rural Economy
● Environment and Ecosystem of India
● Books and Authors
● International MoUs, Summits, and Conferences
|Arithmetic||● Number System|
● Missing Number Series
● Decimal Fractions
● Ratio and Proportion
● HCF and LCM
● Problem Based On Ages
● Profit and Loss
● Simple and Compound Interest
● Time and Work
● Speed, Time, and Distance
● Work & Wage
● Allegation or Mixture
● Boats and Streams
● Pipe & Cisterns
WBPSC Food SI Qualifying Marks
|OBC (A & B)||38%|
|PwBD (Person with Disabilities)||30%|
|Ex – Servicemen||30%|
|Meritorious Sports Person||40%|
WBPSC Food SI Written Test Cut – Off (2023)
|Category||Cut – Off|
|OBC – A||74.6673|
|OBC – B||75.3339|
|Ex – Servicemen||53.0007|
|Ex – Servicemen (SC)||38.6672|
WBPSC Food SI Interview Cut – Off (2023)
|Category||Cut – Off|
|OBC – A||88.6671|
|OBC – B||89.167|
|Ex – Servicemen||62.6669|
|Ex – Servicemen (SC)||55.0006|
WBPSC Food SI Cut – Off Determining Factor
- Exam Difficulty: The cut-off varies depending on how difficult the paper is. The cut-off may be lower if the question paper is of poor quality, and it may be higher if it is of good quality.
- Number of Vacancies: The cut-off is also determined on the number of openings. If there are more positions, the cut-off may be lower, and if there are fewer openings, the cut-off may be higher.
- Candidates Appearing: The number of candidates who sit the test influences the cut-off. If there are more contenders, the cut-off may be higher; if there are fewer candidates, the cut-off may be lower.
- Previous Year Cut – Off: The Exam Cut-off is also influenced by the previous year’s cut-off. If the previous year’s threshold was higher, the current year’s cutoff will most likely be higher as well.
- Candidates’ Performance: The cut-off score is determined by candidates’ performance in the WBPSC Food SI Exam. If applicants score well on the test, the cut-off may be higher; if candidates perform poorly, the cut-off may be lower.
We hope the above article about MBPSC Food SI Syllabus will help you in your exams for the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023. For more such articles you can follow our website @GovtJobIndia.
Furthermore, if you have any doubts or queries feel free to comment down below in the comment section.