IOCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card: Download the IOCl Trade Apprentice Admit Card with the help of application number and date of birth. Applicants are hence requested to keep the online application print handy. Visit the official website @ iocl.com after applications are closed. From there you can get the call letter for western region written examination.
The below article has all the vital details about IOCL Trade Apprentice Accountant Admit Card. There is also a separate section on “How to Download Hall Ticket?”. Follow the steps given in this section and you can get hold of the hall ticket. Right after the same is the direct link to download IOCL Admit Card.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced 392 vacancies for Trade Apprentice, Trade Apprentice Accountant, and Technician Apprentice posts. For these posts the selection process includes a written examination and an interview. 85% and 15% weightage is given to written test and interview respectively.
Read the article below and let us know your doubts regarding IOCL Western Region Apprentice Call Letter in the comment section. The comment section is provided at the end of the article. Before proceeding with the article please check the recruitment table mentioned right here. With the help of this candidates can get a quick glance on the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice opportunities released this year.
IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Details||392 Vacancies|
|Application Start date||23rd February 2019|
|Application Last Date||7th March 2019|
|Official Website||www.iocl.com / rectt.in|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card Details – Download Western Region Call Letter @ iocl.com
After the online applications are closed, candidates can download the IOCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2019. Please login with the registration/application number and date of birth. These 2 things will be required for call letter. Hence, ensure that you keep them carefully. Also, keep the IOCL Admit Card 2019 intact till the completion of recruitment procedure.
Once you download the IOCL Trade Apprentice Accountant Admit Card, take print outs.Check that the details mentioned are all correct. Especially, details like candidates name, registration number, exam dates, and details etc. Carry the call letter without fail or you will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Western Region Trade Apprentice Written Examination Details
The recruitment board has not yet declared the exact exam date. However, it is announced that the test will be conducted for 90 minutes. As mentioned above written examination will comprise 85% weightage. The rest 15% weightage goes for the personal interview. These are the 2 stages of selection method for the trade apprentice recruitment.
Please bookmark this page to receive more updates. Also, check the recruitment Pdf for more details. It has details on selection, examination, etc. The Pdf is attached below. It can also be found on the official Indian Oil Corporate Limited website @ iocl.com.
How to Download IOCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card Online?
|Recruitment||IOCL Western Region Trade Apprentice Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Download IOCL Western Region Apprentice Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Result||IOCL Western Region Trade Apprentice Written Examination Result|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Advertisement Pdf||CLICK HERE|
Bookmark the page without fail so you don’t miss any details we update right here. Let us know if there are any doubts or questions in the comment section below. As soon as we receive the queries, our team will surely get back to you with responses.
Please share the article with other candidates applying for similar recruitment. If you are looking to receive information on more Government Job Opportunities check our website @ govtjobindia.com. You can find many options based on locations, educational qualifications, and sectors. All the best!