Medical & Health Unit of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) in Bangalore requires Senior Resident Doctors in Medicine, Surgery and OB&G disciplines on contract basis. There are 06 vacancies and the application window for these posts closes on July 21, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
HAL Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Senior Resident Doctor (Medicine), Senior Resident Doctor (Surgery) and Senior Resident Doctor (OB&G)
- No of Openings: 06 (02 for each discipline)
- Pay Band: INR 65,117/- per month
- Tenure of Contract: 02 years
- Advertisement No.: M&H/HR/25/13/2017, M&H/HR/25/14/2017, M&H/HR/25/15/2017
- Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
For Senior Resident Doctor (Medicine), candidates must possess MBBS degree with MD/DNB (MEDICINE) from any recognized Institute/University.
For Senior Resident Doctor (Surgery), candidates must possess MBBS degree with MS/DNB (SURGERY) from any recognized Institute/University.
For Senior Resident Doctor (OB&G), candidates must possess MBBS degree with MD/MS/DNB (OB&G) from any recognized Institute/University.
Professional Experience: These positions need no formal experience. Freshers are preferred.
Age Limit: Maximum 45 years as on July 21, 2017
Selection Procedure Details
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on personal interview.
Application Procedure and Fees
Candidates with required qualifications need to prepare their application in the format prescribed in their notification and accompany the same with attested photocopies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, and the like.
All the above documents need to be sent by POST only, so as to reach on or before July 21, 2017 to Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL (BC), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore – 560 017 in an Envelope superscribing “Application for the Post of ………………………..on Contract Basis”.
Application Fees: There is no application fee.
Application Deadlines for HAL Vacancy
- Submission of Application Starts: July 06, 2017
- Submission of Application Ends: July 21, 2017
Official Links and References for this HAL Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.hal-india.com/Common/Uploads/Resumes/641_CareerPDF1_Senior%20Resident%20Doctors-%20Advt..pdf
- Online Application Portal: NA