महाराष्ट्र राज्य लोकसेवा भरती २०१८ – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) welcomes aspiring candidates to apply online for Maharashtra Engineering Preliminary Exam 2018 for the post of Assistant Engineer. The application window for this MPSC recruitment closes on MAY 24th, 2018 which means that the application form will be available on the official website (mpsc.gov.in) till the last date. We, at GovtJobIndia.com, bring you all the essential requirements mentioned as per the guidelines on the MPSC recruitment advertisement.
This opportunity is available to candidates between the age of 19 and 38 years who have completed their B.E. Kindly go through the detailed overview of the requirements mentioned below and do consider applying at the MPSC to build the foundations of a long and successful career.
MPSC Vacancy Details 2018 | महाराष्ट्र अभियांत्रिकी गट अ आणि गट ब सेवा पूर्व परीक्षा 2018
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||137 Jobs|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply Online||04th May, 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||24th May, 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||08th July 2018|
|MPSC Examination Center||Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, and Nagpur|
|Mode of Application||ONLINE mode|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Maharashtra Engineering Preliminary Exam 2018
MPSC is reaching out to both young candidates who are stepping out to start their careers and experienced individuals who are considering playing a key role in the development of the country and are in search of a Government Job. As a result the age limit window is quite wide. The applicant should be at least 19 years of age and should not be more than 38 years old as on September 01, 2018. However, an assortment of age relaxation policies are provided by the MPSC.
Minimum Age- 19 Year
- 38 Year (Regular Candidates)
- 43 Year (Reserved candidates)
- 43 Year (Sportsmen)
- 43 Year (Ex-Servicemen)
- 48 Year (Reserved Ex-Servicemen)
- 45 Year (Physically Handicapped
Educational Profile- The vacancy on offer requires the candidate to possess keen knowledge of Engineering. Therefore it is required that the applicant should hold a B.E. degree with any one of the following main subjects.
- B.E. Civil and Water Management
- B.E. Environmental Science
- Construction Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Power systems
- Power system Engineering
The aspiring applicant is expected to make the payment through online payment methods by way of Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. The MPSC recruitment offers safe payment modes for all applicants. The application fees scheme is as follows-
- General Candidates- Rs. 374/-
- Reserved Candidates- Rs. 274/-
Selection Process for MPSC Engineering Preliminary Examination 2018
MPSC recruitment conducts a screening test. Applicants will be selected based on their performance in this test. This test is split into two parts.
- Written Preliminary Exam & Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Should the candidate be selected, the MPSC offers excellent salary offers.
Assistant Engineer: Rs 9300-Rs 34800 (Rs 4400/- Grade Pay)
Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs 15600- Rs 39100 (Rs 5400 Grade Pay)
How To Apply Online For Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Bharti? महाराष्ट्र राज्य लोकसेवा भरती @ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
The MPSC provides a streamlined application process available for all the applicants. All information regarding applying for this vacancy is provided is provided below. However the candidate is also advised to visit the MPSC Official website and read up on some of the information provided there. The candidate can conversely, follow the steps provided below in order to apply for the post.
- Firstly, the candidate should visit the MPSC official website. @ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Once you are on the website, simply search for the Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Executive Engineering (AEE) vacancies. This search will lead you to the official AE and AEE notification link. A click on this link will result in an automatic download of the MPSC 2018 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer notification pdf file.
- A very important thing to note is that the candidate must read the entire notification pdf file very carefully before proceeding further.
- Once the notification has been read carefully, the applicant can now click on the Apply Online
- The information filled on the form is critical to the successful application of the candidate. Therefore, kindly fill in the form with utmost care and ensure that the data which has been entered is accurate. Note that any inconsistencies in the application form will not be tolerated by the MPSC
- Once the form has been filled accurately, the candidate must upload a photo and signature onto the application in order to complete the application process. Also, the candidates should upload copies of their educational qualifications along with the form.
- Uploading photo, certificates and signature can be done by simply scanning the passport sized photo, educational certificates and your signature. If the candidate does not possess a scanner then they can visit their local cyber café to do the same.
- The application process is now almost complete. At this point the applicant should recheck whether all the required information and documents have been provided.
- Once all the above steps have been completed the applicant should now click on the Submit link.
- The applicant will now be asked to pay the application fees. They can proceed to pay this fee by selecting any of the online payment methods provided by the MPSC.
- After making the payment the candidate should now collect a printout of the application form and application fee receipt for future use.
Important Dates & Official Links for Maharashtra MPSC Recruitment Job Notification 2018-19:
- 8th July,2018 (Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary Exam)
- 24th November, 2018 (Maharashtra Vidyut Engineering Service Joint Main Exam)
- 25th November, 2018 (Maharashtra Civil Engineering Services Joint Main Exam)
|Detail Official Application Notification||Download Official Notification|
|Online Application MPSC Portal||Login to Apply Online|
|MPSC Recruitment 2018 Result||Update Soon|
In conclusion, the Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies posted by the MPSC offer candidates a great opportunity to pursue a career as an Engineer in the Government Sector. Do ensure that you apply online to this MPSC recruitment 2018 drive and well in advance of the final dates put forward by the MPSC.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body established by the Constitution of India to screen, select, appoint, promote, transfer and depute eligible candidates for civil service jobs of the Government of Maharashtra and its allied organisations. One of the key functions of this state commission is to conduct examinations for this recruitment process: State Service Exam, Forest Service Examination, Engineering (Civil) Services Exam, and Agricultural Service Examination.
Some common job posts, whose selection procedure is governed by this body include Clerk, Stenographer, Typist, Computer Operator, Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Labour Officer, Forest Guard and District Health Officer.