The central bank of India has announced a recruitment notification about the vacancies for CISO (chief information security officer) positions. It is a good opportunity for those who are interested to work for central bank and are looking for job opportunity in the branch.
People who are BE/B.Tech from an approved university can apply online for the post. Job applicants having the age between 28 years to 50 years can apply only.
For the online application form procedure and the details relating to the process are given below. So if you are a talented candidate searching for a bank job vacancy in banking sector, apply online for central of bank India recruitment (CISO) before December 22, 2017. You can also view the detailed advertisement in the link www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Notification for Chief Information Security Officer Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Manager Grade-Vi in Specialist Category.
- No of Openings: Vacancy Not Specified
- Pay Scale: INR 68,680-76,520/- Per Month
- Job location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Job Category: Bank Jobs Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Recruitment
Academic Qualification: The Central Bank of India (CBI) eligibility criteria for the post of CISO is :
- The candidate has to be a engineering graduate (BE/B.Tech) from a recognized university with specialization in information security/IT risk management/information assurance/ cyber security and digital threat management with any one of the following certifications-
- Certified information systems security professional (CISSP)
- Certified information security manager (CISM)
- Certified information system auditor (CISA)
- Weightage will be given to post graduates qualified in M.Tech/MCA as additional education qualification.
Age Limit: the age limit required for the CBI recruitment for CISO posts is minimum 28 years of age and maximum 50 years.
Selection Process for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Selection Procedure: Central Bank of India recruitment selection will done according to personal interview taken on given dates and the decision of the bank in this regard will be final.
How To Apply Online For Central Bank Of India Recruitment notification 2018 -www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Application Procedure: Those who wants to apply for the post of CISO shall have to apply on provided online application form along with self-attested copy of mandatory documents send to general manager to the following
Address: HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021 on or before December 22, 2017.
Application Fees: Interested aspirants shall have to pay INR 1000/- by demand draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled bank drawn in favor of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of CISO” and shall be payable at Mumbai.
Online Application Last Date for Central Bank Of India Employment:
- Last Date for Application Form Submission: December 22, 2017