Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has come out with a notification to fill in 899 Assistant and Junior Engineer posts. The application window closes on July 22, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
Recruitment for Assistant/ Junior Engineer Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Assistant Engineers; Junior Engineers
- No of Openings: Assistant Engineer: 600 (Civil 527, Mechanical 73); Junior Engineer: 289 (Civil- 246, Mechanical- 43)
- Pay Scale:
INR 22800/- to INR 43200/- per month (Assistant Engineer)
INR 17650/- to INR 32000 /- per month (Junior Engineer)
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Advertisement No.: Not mentioned.
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
For Assistant Engineer post, candidates must be holders of a Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts — A and B of the AMIE.
For Junior Engineer post, candidates must be holders of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be from the department of Technical Education in Karnataka.
Between 18 years and 35 years for Assistant Engineer.
Between 21 years and 35 years for Junior Engineer.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Kannada language test, competitive exam and computer-based recruitment test (CBRT).
Application Procedure and Fees
Candidates need to apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
After online registration, applicants should take print out of their application forms for future references.
- INR 300/- for General candidates.
- INR 150/- for Cat 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B.
- Payment to be made through e-payment Post Offices only.
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates get fee exemption.
Application Deadlines for KPSC Vacancy
- Application Submission Starts: June 22, 2017
- Application Submission Ends: July 22, 2017
Official Links and References for this Karnataka PSC Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://kpscapps1.com/kpsc_wrd2017/notification.pdf
- Online Application Portal: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in