MSRTC Bharti Syllabus 2019:Applicants can now check the MSRTC Bharti Syllabus 2019.The same is available in the advertisement Pdf declared by the regulatory authority in Marathi language. However, you can find details in English about syllabus and exam pattern. Number and name of subjects with marks are all provided right here.
Go through the article carefully so you don’t miss anything to prepare for the examination. Selection method for MSRTC Bharti includes a written examination only. Any changes or modifications in it will be notified to the candidates. For now please consider the notification set by the recruitment board. As mentioned above it also includes details regarding MSRTC Exam Pattern 2019.
65 vacancies are announced by the Maharashtra State Road Transportation Corporation for various posts. These posts include, Mechanical Engineer, Departmental Traffic Officer/ Depot Manager, Deputy Mechanical Engineer / Senior Depot Manager, Accounts Officer/ Audit Officer, Store Officer, Departmental Traffic Superintendent/ Depot Manager, Assistant Mechanical Engineer/ Depot Manager (Mechanical), Assistant/ Departmental Accounts Officer, and Departmental Statistical Officer.
Read the complete article below carefully and let us know if you have any questions or doubts in the comment section. Our team will get back to you with responses for about MSRTC Bharti Syllabus 2019 sure. Comment section can be found at the end of the article.
MSRTC Recruitment 2019 @msrtc.gov.in
|Recruitment Board||Maharashtra State Road Transportation Corporationमहाराष्ट्र राज्य मार्ग परिवहन महामंडळ|
|Total Vacancies||65 vacancies|
|Application Last Date||19th March 2019|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
MSRTC Written Examination Details – महाराष्ट्र राज्य मार्ग परिवहन महामंडळाची तपशीलवार माहिती
The MSRTC written examination related details can all be found in the notification Pdf in Marathi language. Please read the official advertisement notification. Regarding the written exam date and schedule, the details are not yet declared. Once we get hold of it you can check the same here. Bookmark the page without fail so you do not miss any important details or updates.
A total of 100 questions comprising 200 marks are set for the selection. In case there are any modifications or changes, candidates will be notified. Kindly stay active on your registered e-mail address and mobile number.
MSRTC Officer Written Exam Pattern @ msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in
Check the below image. It includes the MSRTC Officer Exam Question Pattern in Marathi language.
There are total 4 subjects. These include Marathi, English. General Studies, and Mental Ability Test. Each subject mentioned includes 25 marks which adds up to a total of 100 marks. These 100 marks are allotted for 200 questions(50 questions each). Time duration set is 1 hour 30 minutes and apart from English other all subjects would be in Marathi medium.
MSRTC Officer Syllabus – Download MSRTC Bharti Syllabus @ msrtcexam.in
• Joining Sentences.
• Spotting Errors.
• Sentence Improvement.
• Active Voice and Passive Voice.
• Idioms and Phrases.
• Passage Completion.
• Para Completion.
• Fill in the blanks.
• Error Correction (Underlined Part).
• Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
• Sentence Arrangement
General Studies and Mental Ability
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life
- Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- The social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Maharashtra.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Maharashtra.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Maharashtra.
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Maharashtra.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and
the coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Maharashtra and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political, and Legal Implications/problems.
|Recruitment||MSRTC Mechanical Engineer Recruitment|
|Admit Card||Download MSRTC Admit Card|
|Result||Check MSRTC exam Result|
|Answer Key||Download MSRTC Engineer Answer Key|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Official PDF||CLICK HERE|