New India Assurance AO Syllabus 2019– All those who might be on the lookout for the NIACL Administrative Officer Syllabus 2018-19 will find the exam pattern in the following sections. We have also attached the PDF for the New India Assurance AO Exam Pattern which will help you prepare effectively for this recruitment even when you are offline.
In addition to this, we must inform the applicants that the syllabus is very easy, and candidates can easily crack this exam if they start preparing for it from now onwards. In the end of the article, we have also given how to prepare for the recruitment exam with ease.
Furthermore, all candidates who are looking for the recruitment details for the NIACL Recruitment for the posts of Administrative Officers (Generalists and Specialists) on our other page dedicated to it. Also, you can check out the admit card details and the previous year question papers on our site.
So, without further ado, let us move onto the key pointers of the recruitment and then proceed to the syllabus of the vacancy.
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Vacancy Details
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19
|Recruitment Board||New India Assurance Company Ltd|
|Total Vacancies||312 posts|
|Name of the post||Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists)|
|Location/State||All over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NIACL Administrative Officer Selection Procedure
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
- Main Examination (Objective & Descriptive Type)
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the NIACL Recruitment will be given in detail in the following sections. All those who require this exam pattern to prepare for the recruitment exam can access this information from the page given below.
- The paper pattern for the first stage of the recruitment will be in the format of the Objective test. This will be for all subjects except for the test of English Language.
- For other subjects, the medium will be in both in English & Hindi.
- Applicants will have to qualify in each test by securing passing marks.
- Required number of candidates state-wise and category-wise as decided by the organization will be enrolled for the Tier II -Main Examination.
Note: Penalty for Wrong Answers for Online Objective Tests will be 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question.
Questions which are not attempted will not be deducted.
NIACL AO Prelims Syllabus
How to Download New India Assurance AO Syllabus PDF? @ www.newindia.co.in
Please find attached the NIACL Administrative Officer Prelims Syllabus 2019. You can also find the syllabus in the PDF format, which we have linked at the bottom of the article. In case of any doubts, make sure to contact us by entering your query in the comment section.
NIACL AO Important dates
- Online Registration Starts: 10 December 2018
- And Ends on: 26 December 2018
- Payment of Application Fees:10 December 2018 to 26 December 2018
- Prelims Admit Card Release Date: to be declared.
- Date of Tier I Examination(Preliminary Exam): 30th January 2019
- Date for Tier II Examination (Main): 2nd March 2019
|NIACL AO 2018 Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|New India Assurance Admn Officer Prelims Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
|NIACL AO Previous year Question Papers||Click Here|
|New India Assurance Recruitment Answer Key||Click Here|
|NIACL Administrative Officer Result||Click Here|
Did you like this article about the New India Assurance Recruitment Prelims Syllabus and Exam Pattern? Do make sure to let us know if this article benefitted you by sharing this article with other contestants who might be looking for the same.
Furthermore, ensure that you comment down about any difficulty you face while preparing for this recruitment. So, we would wind up this article by telling you to subscribe to our website @ GovtJobIndia.com and you will find suitable govt job opportunities easily.