NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 Notification– The New India Assurance Company Ltd has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Administrative Officers with a number of 312 vacancies. The posts are further divided into Generalists and Specialists posts which need to be filled by talented individuals.
The official website where you will find all the required details of the recruitment is www.newindia.co.in. But, on this page, you will find all the details of the vacancy of this NIACL Job in depth. The details include NIACL AO eligibility details, pay scale, and more!
Furthermore, candidates can apply online on the official application form till the last date to apply online. The end date of the online application is 26th December 2018. The online application begins on the 10th December which means that the candidates can now officially start applying for this NIA Vacancy 2018-19.
This recruitment will be an amazing opportunity for all the candidates who aspire to hold such a prestigious position in this branch of the govt of India. So, without further ado, we have given the basic details of the New India Assurance Corporation Ltd. Administrative Officer Recruitment.
New India Assurance Administrative Officer Vacancy Details
NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19
|Recruitment Board||New India Assurance Company Ltd|
|Total Vacancies||312 posts|
|Name of the post||Administrative Officers (Generalists & Specialists)|
|Location/State||All over India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
NIACL Admn Officer Online Application Dates
|Last Date to Apply Online||Candidates can apply Online From 10th December–26thDecember 2018|
NIACL Vacancy 2018 details
|Name of Posts||Administrative Officer – 312 vacancies|
|Company Secretary||2 Posts|
|Finance & Accounts||35 Posts|
NIACL Administrative Officer Post 2018-19 Age Limit
|Lower Age Limit (all categories)||Minimum Age|
|Upper Age Limit (General)||Maximum Age|
|SC/ ST||40 years|
|Others will be as per govt regulations.|
|Administrative Officer Educational Requirements Generalist||A graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognized Govt University with a minimum of 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
|ACS/FCS from ICSI.|
Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%
|Legal||Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD)|
|Finance & Accounts||Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) Or|
Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as ICWAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) Or
MBA Finance/PGDM FINANCE with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) Or
M.COM with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
NIACL Administrative Officer Selection Procedure 2018-19
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
- Main Examination (Objective & Descriptive Type)
For more information related to the NIACL AO Recruitment Selection Procedure, head over to the NIACL Syllabus 2018 19.
NIACL Administrative Officer Salary and Pay scale 2018 -19
|NIACL Administrative Officer Salary – Rs.29200-92300|
NIACL Administrative Officer Application Fees 2018-19
|NIACL Recruitment-Application Fees|
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Other than SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment:Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Offline for NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018 -19?
Candidates can apply online for this recruitment by going to the official website. Some of the main steps which you need to go through before applying online are also enlisted down.
1. Before applying online, candidates should- (i) scan: – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature (with black ink) – left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) – a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
2. Candidates are also expected to have a valid email id before they even apply.
3. Go to the official website of the NIACL and follow the steps given below.
4. You will find the page “Click here for New Registration”. Visit the page and register yourself.
5. After successful registration, you can fill the application form and attach all the documents asked for in the PDF. Candidates will have to also attach their thumb impressions of both the thumbs.
6. Submit the application form and pay the application fee according to your category.
7. You will get an E-receipt for the payment of fees. Remember that this is proof that you applied for the recruitment and hence keep it safe.
Thus in 7 easy steps, you will have filled and successfully applied for the NIACL AO Recruitment.
The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., #87, M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001.
- Online Registration Starts: 10 December 2018
- And Ends on 26 December 2018
- Payment of Application Fees:10 December 2018 to 26 December 2018
- Date of Tier I Examination(Preliminary Exam): 30th January 2019
- Date for Tier II Examination (Main): 2nd March 2019
- Degree certificate in support of educational qualification.
- Certificate in support of belonging to SC/ST & Hill areas or the format as prescribed in Appendix “C” & “D” circulated vide this Directorate letter No.E- 32017/3/06/Rec W 934 dated 25.052006.
- Plus two level of schooling (either through formal schooling for 12 years or through open school system) recognized by the Central/State Government for this purpose or its equivalent.
- Matriculation certificate to support of date of birth
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NIACL Recruitment 2018 PDF||Click Here|
Hope you liked this article about the NIACL AO Recruitment 2018 19. If you did, make sure to share it with all those who might be appearing for the recruitment and would like to know this information. Comment below if you have any difficulties in filling your form or have any doubts regarding the recruitment.
Furthermore, make sure to check out the other pages which will be of use to you such as the NIACL Syllabus and Admit Card which we have already linked above. In addition, make sure to bookmark this page and subscribe to our website @ GovtJobIndia.com for latest govt jobs across the country.