State bank of India has (स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया) released latest SBI SO recruitment notification 2018 about the hiring of candidates for the post of 50 Specialist Cadre Officer as Deputy Manager (Internal Audit). The job notification requires educational criteria of CA from institute of chartered accountants of India.
The SBI recruitment is hiring candidates from the commerce background. The candidates should be between the age of 25 years minimum and 35 years maximum.
For the application procedure, candidates need apply online to send all the important documents by logging in to the bank’s website bank.sbi/careers.
For the details and the selection process information you check out official SBI website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com to apply for SBI Careers or follow the guidelines given below. You have to submit the application form online on or before last date January 28, 2018.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details for CAs
- Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer as Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)
- No of Openings: 50 Vacancies
- Pay Scale/Salary: Rs.31,705/- to Rs.45,950/- per month
- Job Category: Bank Jobs Recruitment | SBI Recruitment
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Last date to apply online: 28th January 2018
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
Educational qualification: (Mandatory) Chartered Accountant from the institute of chartered accountants of India. Preference will be given to CISA. Post qualification experience as on January 12, 2017.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks or in employment of a Bank.
Experience Certificate issued by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would be required. Specific Skills required: Working Knowledge in MS office.
Age limit: The age limit needed by the SBI recruitment is minimum 25 years old and maximum 35 years old. As on 30th June 2017
Selection Process and Exam Pattern For SBI SO Recruitment 2018
Selection procedure: The following are the process steps through which the candidates will be chosen.
- The candidates will be selected based on the written test. Once you qualify the test, you will be called for interview and group discussion. The test will be conducted on 25.02.2018. The call letter can be downloaded from the bank’s website and also be sent through SMS and email.
- Group discussion will carry 20 marks and the interview id of 30 marks. In case, group discussion is canceled, interview will carry 50 marks. The qualifying candidates will be decided by the bank.
Online Written Test Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of |
|Total||170||170||2 Hours 15 Mins|
How To Apply Online For SBI SO Recruitment 2018
Application procedure: You will have to follow the guideline to ensure the proper application of the post.
- You have to upload all the documents needed for the registration of the post namely photograph and signature scan and upload. The candidates can log in to the website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers to download the application form and enter the details.
- In case a candidate is selected, he/she needs to show proper discharge certificate from the employer.
- SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
Application Fee: General & OBC Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100/-
Online Application Important Dates for SBI Bank SO Vacancy:
|Online Application Start Date||January 05, 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||January 28, 2018|
|Online Registration and Online Payment of Fee||January 05, 2018 to January 28, 2018|
|Date of Online Test||February 25, 2018|
|Date of Downloading the Call Letter for Online Test||February 02, 2018|
Official Links and References for SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification:
- State Bank of India SO Career Detail Official Application Notification Link: Download Official Notification
- Online Application Syndicate Bank Career Portal: Apply Online