The India Post Payments Bank is inviting latest recruitment notification of candidates with the capability to join the IPPB. It is stated in the official IPPB notification that vacancies for the post of territory officer and assistant manager (1150). The candidates who will be graduated can apply online for the posts.
Age bindings are there for the posts. The minimum age limit for the recruitment is between 20 and 40 years of age.
The application for the recruitment will be online. A number of candidates fill in the form for the lucrative jobs in this sector. The online application form will be available for the IPPB vacancy till January 15, 2018.
Go to http://www.indiapost.gov.in for applying online and getting all the information.
India Post Payments Bank Vacancy Details for IPPB Recruitment 2018
here are job openings in IPPB for the following posts-
- Post Name: Territory Officer Post
- No of Openings:650 Vacancy
- IPPB Salary / Pay Scale: Rs.27,000/- per month
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Post Name: Manager – Area Sales Post
- No of Openings:200 Vacancy
- IPPB Salary / Pay Scale: Rs.31,705 to Rs.45,950/- per month
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Area Operations Post
- No of Openings:300 Vacancy
- IPPB Salary / Pay Scale: Rs.23,700 to Rs.42,020/- per month
- Experience: 5 – 8 years
- Job location:New Delhi
- Job Category:India Post Office Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria for IPPB Recruitment 2018
Educational qualification: The IPPB 2018 recruitment notification has some educational criteria. The minimum eligibility for the recruitment is completion of graduation or equivalent from an approved university or board and recognized by a Government Regulatory Body.
Age Limit: The age limit for IPPB recruitment minimum age and maximum age between 21 years to 40 years old as on 01.07.2017.
Age Relaxation: SC/ST job applicant 5 years, OBC candidates 3 years, PWD(SC/ST) 15 years, PWD(OBC) 13 years, PWD (Gen) 10 years
Selection Process for India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2018
Selection process: the selection will be done based on the examination held online and group discussion.
The IPPB exam details as per post and the marks allotted for each subjects are given below.
How To Apply Online For IPPB Recruitment 2018 – www.indiapost.gov.in
Application procedure: following are the steps need to be followed for the proper application of the form for the IPPB. Please find the information below and details about the steps-
- Log in to the website and download the form or the pdf.
- Upload the photograph and the scanned signature with the required information.
- Input the necessary details/documents for online payment.
- Us your email id to register and IPPB will be sending all the information through your registered email.
- Then pay the application fee under the desired payment method.
Documents needed during IPPB exam–
Candidates need to bring the admit card along with the photograph, PAN card/passport/adhaaar card//driving license/voters card/passbook/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment Exam Application fees:Rs.475/- for all categories
Online Application Deadline for IPPB Vacancy: Important Dates
- Start Date for Application Form Submission: December 15, 2017
- Last Date for Application Form Submission:January 15, 2018