Canara bank jobs are considered as one of the reputed bank jobs in India. Canara bank has recently officially announced 2018 latest PO recruitment notification for Probationary Officers PO posts. The number of vacancies in the department is 450 posts for Probationary Officers.
The Canara bank is recruiting eligible candidates for the above mentioned posts. The candidates needed for the jobs open have to be between the ages of 20 years to 30 years. Application form for the PO openings will be online, so all the details related to the recruitment notification are given below.
Canara bank will be recruiting candidates for 2018-19. Candidates will have to send in the details about them to the official website www.canarabank.com. Hurry to apply online before the last date of online application form for Canara bank PO recruitment is January 31, 2018.
Canara Bank Vacancy Details for PO Recruitment 2018
- Post Name: Probationary Officers (PO)
- No of Openings: 450 Vacancy
|As per Category||No. of Vacancies|
- Pay Scale: Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/-
- Job location: Across India
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
Eligibility Criteria requirement for Canara Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment
Educational Criteria: The academic requirement for the post of Probationary Officer is graduate with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) in any stream form an approved university or board. For further details check out the official notification in the website. Check out the official website for further details.
Age limit: The age limit for the post of PO is minimum 20 years to maximum 30 years as on January 01, 2018.
Age relaxation: The age relaxation for the posts of probationary officer is as per govt rules.
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||3 year|
Selection Process for Canara Bank PO Recruitment Bharti 2018
Selection Process: After the online application, candidates will be selected for the bank job on the basis of online examination, group discussion, and personal interview.
Candidate get awarded 50 marks for the interview and group discussion
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Exam Pattern
- Time allotted for exam 2 hours
- Negative marking for each wrong answer is 0.25 mark
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||50||50|
How To Apply Online For Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 at www.canarabank.com
How to apply: If you are interested for the post of probationary officer, you can visit the official page or follow the steps below for the online application for the job openings.
- Visit the site canarabank.com
- Go the online application part
- To go the application form and fill the details for the seats
- The documents required for the online application are educational documents/photograph/ scanned signature
- Pay through the desired payment method
- Submit the application
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Application Fees: for the application for the post of probationary officer candidates have to pay a certain amount for the application.
- For SC/ST/PWD- Rs.118/-
- Other candidates- Rs.708/-
Online Application Form Important Dates for Canara Bank Probationary Officers Vacancy 2018:
- Start Date for Application Form Submission: January 09, 2018
- Last Date for Application Form Submission: January 31, 2018
- Date for Downloading Admit Card: After February 20, 218
- Online Exam Tentative Date: March 04, 2018
- Canara Bank PO Result Declaration Date: Updating Soon
- Canara Bank PO Answer Key Release Date: Updating Soon
Official Links and References for PO Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification:
- Canara Bank Probationary Officers Bharti Detail Official Application Notification Link: Click Here
- Online Application Canara Bank Portal: Apply Online