Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced IBPS PO recruitment drive to appoint candidates for 3247 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) positions. The application window to this IBPS Po recruitment notification closes on August 26, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required, IBPS online registration dates, and selection and application procedure are listed below.
Recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) Posts
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
- No of Openings: 3247 vacancies
- Pay Scale: INR 23,000/- per month
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Participating Banks: Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, and Vijaya Bank
- Advertisement No.: Not mentioned.
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates must possess valid marksheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Age Limit: Between 20 years to 30 years as on July 01, 2017.
- Age relaxation: SC/ST 05 years, OBC 03 years and PWD 10 years.
Selection Procedure Details
Candidates will be selected based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.
Application Procedure and Fees
Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link ‘CWE PO/MT’ and then click on the option ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VI)’ to open the online application form.
- INR 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates;
- INR 600/- for all other candidates.
Application Deadlines for IBPS PO 2017 Vacancies
- Online Application Submission Starts: August 06, 2017
- Online Application Submission Ends: August 26, 2017
- Online Fee Payment: August 06, 2017 to August 26, 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: September 18, 2017 to September 22, 2017
- Online Examination (Preliminary): October 07, 2017; October 08, 2017; October 14, 2017; October 15, 2017
- Result of Online exam (Preliminary): October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam (Main): November 2017
- Online Examination (Main): November 26, 2017
- Declaration of Result (Main): December 2017
Official Links and References for this IBPS PO Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Mf4PT7AxedaVdJam5yT0M3WUE/view
- Online Application Portal: www.ibps.in
About Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a self-governed body that provides end-to-end human resource planning, assessment and selection services to public sector banks, private and foreign banks, regional rural banks, central financial institutions, co-operative banks, insurance companies, and other state-owned undertakings.
IBPS conducts separate exams to assess candidates applying for posts, such as Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Clerk, and Regional Rural Bank Officers. In addition to this, the institute specialises in designing ‘Assessment Centres’ and ‘Group Dynamics Related Personality Assessments’ to screen personnel for extremely senior banking positions.