Indian Air Force has announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of the Airman Group X (Technical Trades) and Airman Group Y (Non-Technical Trades) positions. Apply online for airmen selection rally for Indian Air Force recruitment 2017-2018 positions which is mentioned below. How to Join Indian Air force After 12th Class and make Indian Air Force Career, this is the best Govt Jobs in India for Fresher and Experienced aspirants. The number of open positions are still not specified. It is an honor to serve the country and work for the Indian Air Force.
The last date for Air Force x y group online registration application form is on January 12, 2018. The important information regarding the posts, eligibility and the educational criteria are listed below.
Airmen Vacancy Details for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
- Post Name: Airmen Group X (Technical) Trades Posts
- No of Openings: Not Specified Vacancies
- Pay Scale: INR 33,100/- per month
- Post Name: Airmen Group Y (Non-Technical) Trades Posts
- No of Openings: Not Specified Vacancies
- Pay Scale: INR 26,900/- per month
- Job location: New Delhi
- Job Category: Defence Jobs
- Nationality: Indian
- Advertisement no– DAVP/ 10801/11/0069/1718
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally
Academic qualification: Given are the educational criteria for Indian Air Force openings. Follow the below information to ensure the proper application for the posts.
- For Airman Group X (Technical Trades): Educational criteria required for the post is- the candidate must be passed 10+2/intermediate/ similar examination with mathematics, physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 5% marks English or passed three year diploma course in engineering in any stream.
- For Airman Group Y (Non-Technical Trades): Educational qualification required for the post is- the candidate must be passed 10+2/intermediate/ equivalent examination in any stream/ subjects approved by state/central educational boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or passed similar examinations with physics, chemistry, biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Age limit: The candidates must be born between 13 January 1998 and 02 January 2002 (Both Days Inclusive).
Selection Process for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Selection procedure: The selection procedure for the post of airman group x and y are elaborated below. Please go through the given list to learn the pattern and process of the examination.
- The exam will have 3 phases.
- A provisional admit card will be sent to you for phase-1 of testing during February 2018, on your registered mail.
- The paper of phase will be different for different trades. Follow the table below to ensure you are provided the correct information-
|Trades||Subjects||Duration||Air Force Syllabus|
|Group x||English, physics and math||60 mins|
|Group y||English, Reasoning and general awareness||45 mins||10+2 CBSE|
|Group x and y||English, Physics, Math’s Reasoning & General Awareness||85 mins|
- The result of phase 1 will be announced after 15 days. On qualifying the first round, the candidates will receive a new admit card on their registered mail ID for phase 2.
- The phase 2 will be a test on your physical fitness ability which will consist of-
- 1.6km run to be completed in 6.5mins.
- 10 pushups
- 20 squats
- 10 Sit-ups
- Phase 3 will be a medical examination, conducted by air force medical team as per standards.
How To Apply Online For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – www.airmenselection.gov.in
Indian Air Force Online registration for the Airmen Selection Test will be starts from 15 DECEMBER 2017 on www.airmenselection.cdac.in apply online and will close on January 12, 2018.
For detailed information, you can visit their website.
Note: – Candidates must follow the given instructions while registering online.
Indian Air Force Exam Application fees:
Online Mode: Examination fee of INR 250/- is to be paid while registering online. The payment mode can be done by using debit cards/credit cards/ internet banking.
Offline Mode: Candidates can also pay by offline method of Challan Payment at any axis bank branch.
Online Application Deadline for Indian Air Force Vacancy:
- Start Date for Application Submission: December 15, 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission: January 12, 2018