FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2019: The recruitment board has come up with a huge vacancy of 3757 seats for Food Corporation Of India AG Grade III Recruitment 2019. Candidates are requested to read all the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
The online applications have already begun on the official website @recruitmentfci.in from 28th February 2019. However, applicants are requested to submit the application forms online till 30th March 2019. Vacancies and number of seats are distributed zone wise. East/West/North/South/North-East are the 5 zones declared.
Along FCI Assistant Grade Recruitment 2019 there are other posts too. These posts include various categories like Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Typist, and Assistant Grade 2. The article below mainly focuses on Assistant Grade 3 post only. To know more about the other posts applicants are requested to check advertisement Pdf attached below.
Scroll down the article and note down vital details like how to apply, schedules, application fees, salary etc. We will keep adding all the updates we receive from the regulatory authority. Hence, bookmark the page without fail. Candidates are requested to check the zone requirements before applying for the particular post and department.
FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2019 Details
|Recruitment Board||Food Corporation of India|
|Total Vacancies||3757 Seats|
|Application Start Date||28th February 2019|
|Application Last Date||30th March 2019|
- Online Examination (MCQ test – Phase 1 & 2)
- Document Verification
|Examination Date||April/May 2019|
|Advertisement No.||Advt No. 01/2019 – FCI Category III|
|Name of Post||Assistant Grade 3 (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot)|
Vacancy Details – Post Names and Number of Seats Allotted
|Name of Posts||Number of Seats|
|Assistant Grade III – General||757 Seats|
| Assistant Grade III – Accounts||509 Seats|
| Assistant Grade III – Technical||720 Seats|
| Assistant Grade III – Depot||1771 Seats|
|Total Seats||3757 Seats|
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
|Age Limit (as of 1st January 2019)||Maximum – 27 Years|
- SC/ST/OBC – 3 Years
- PwBD – 10 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 Years
|Kindly check the official FCI advertisement Pdf attached to know more about the age limit and age relaxation.|
Education Qualification for Accounts/General/Depot/Technical Posts
|Post Name||Educational Qualification/Experience Required|
|Assistant Grade 3 – Accounts||B.Com from a recognized university/board|
|Assistant Grade 3 – General|
- Graduate in any field from a recognized university/board
- Proficiency in computers required.
|Assistant Grade 3 – Technical|
- B.Sc in Agriculture / Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science from a recognized university/board. OR
- BE or B.Tech in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University
/ institute (approved by AICTE).
- Proficiency in computers.
|Assistant Grade 3 – Depot|
- Graduate from a recognized university/board (any field/discipline).
- Proficiency in computers required.
Application Fees or Pay Scale
|Online application fee|
- Nil for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-serviceman/Serving Defence/Women
|Pay Scale / Salary||Rs.9300/- to Rs.22940/-|
|The pay scale is as per IDA pattern. Go through the advertisement PDF for more information on the same.|
How to Apply for FCI Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment 2019 Online?
- Applicants would need to visit official website @ recruitmentfci.in.
- The main page would have 5 zones namely east/west/north/south/north-east.
- Select the zone and enter login credentials.
- Please fill in the form and select the right post among Assistant Grade 3 Accounts/General/Technical/Depot.
- After filling all the details candidates would need to pay the application fees as applied.
- Scan and upload all the legit documents.
- Apply before 30th March 2019 to avoid last moment traffic.
- All the aspirants have to go through Food Corporation Of India Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment advertisement PDF before applying. It includes many other details to be followed.
⇒ Apply Online for FCI Assistant Grade III – CLICK HERE
Hope all the candidates were clearly able to understand the details regarding FCI AG Grade 3 Recruitment 2019 mentioned above. Ensure that the online applications are filled before deadline. We will keep adding details and updates right here. Bookmark the page and let us know if there are any doubts or questions in the comment section below.
As soon as we receive the questions, our team will get back to you with responses right here. Check our website Govtjobindia.com for more Sarkari Naukri/Government Job Opportunities near you. There are also options as per different sectors, and educational qualifications. All the best!