Lok Sabha Secretariat requires candidates to fill in 31 Junior Clerk posts. The application window closes August 09, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Junior Clerk (26 in English stream and 05 in Hindi/bilingual stream)
- No of Openings: 31 Vacancies
- Pay Scale: INR 5200/- to INR 20200/- per month
- Grade Pay: INR 2400/- per month
- Job Location: Delhi
- Advertisement No.: 07/2017
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university and a minimum typing speed of 40 WPM in English/Hindi stream.
Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 WPM both in English and Hindi.
Age Limit: Not more than 27 years as on August 09, 2017.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on preliminary examination, main examination and typing test.
Application Procedure and Fees
- Application Procedure: Please check notification PDF.
- Application Fees: There is no application fee.
Application Deadlines for Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy
Application Submission Ends: August 09, 2017
Official Links and References for this Lok Sabha Secretariat Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://220.127.116.11/JRCell/Module/Notice/_full%20text%20advertisment%20junior%20clerk%207_2017.pdf
- Online Application Portal: http://lsjrconline.nic.in/jc/