Andhra Pradesh postal Department has recently announced latest ap postal recruitment 2017 notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for 190 vacancies. The candidates must have passed 10th standard from a recognized institute or board.
Andhra Pradesh postal department giving opportunity to eligible candidates to apply online through indiapost.gov.in portal before the Last Date (December 19, 2017). The application form can be filled online on their official website portal (www.indiapost.gov.in).
The age limit for the post will be considered for minimum 18 years old and should not exceed 40 years of age. To get the details about age relaxation, look into the details given below. The AP postal circle selection of the candidates will be done according to their merit list.
Latest Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle 2017 – GDS Vacancy Notification Details
Listed below are all the employment details about the Gramin Dak Sevak post in the Andhra Pradesh.
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- No of Openings: 190 GDS Vacancies (OBC 57, SC 34, ST 03, UR 88, PH-HH 05, PH-OH 03)
- Pay Scale: the pay scale for the post is yet to be mentioned.
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Nationality: Indian citizen apply for the post.
AP Postal Jobs 2017 Eligibility Detail
Academic Qualification: The postal circle of Andhra Pradesh recruiting candidates who have the eligibility criteria to apply for the post. The post requires candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognized institution or board. The given criteria are important for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- The candidates must have a passing certificate of matriculation/ 10th standard from an approved board or university. Preference will be given to the students having higher aggregate marks.
- Should also have basic computer knowledge with the certificate from a recognized institute. The criteria apply if he/she has taken computer as a subject in their higher classes
Age limit: Anyone between 18 years of age and 40 years of age can apply for the post, considering the number of openings and age relaxation.
Age relaxation:The postal circle of Andhra Pradesh has given some age relaxation criteria for the posts. The below listed categories will guide you about the age relaxation. ( OBC 03 years, SC/ST 05 years, PH 10 years )
Selection Procedure for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Selection Procedure: Selection based on Merit list. Only the marks obtained in the 10th standard will be considered in the selection process. Passing of all the subjects will be mandatory to get selected for the post. In case same marks/ percentage the candidates will be selected according to DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
How to apply online for AP Postal Circle Recruitment
Application Procedure: the online application procedure is listed below. Please follow the given steps to apply online properly.
- Candidates have to register themselves online for the application through the given portal https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline and ensure all the important details are put in the correct field.
- Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
- For a proper registration the candidates must have the following essential data:
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which 10th class passed
- Board in which 10th class passed
- Year of passing 10th class
- 10th Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Note:Any candidate who has previously registered cannot register twice. Doing so will lead to the disqualification of the registration.
Application fees:Candidates are required to pay INR 100/- for OC/OBC which can be paid at any post office near your area. Free application for all female, SC/ST, PH candidates.
Online Application Deadline for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy:
- Application Submission Start Date: November 20, 2017
- Application Submission Last Date: December 19, 2017