The Maharashtra postal circle has announced an official recruitment notification for the opening for the post of 284 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancy to fill. Interested candidates who want to apply for this post are asked to apply online mode. The online application form submission starts from December 1, 2017 for Maharashtra post office recruitment. The candidates must be matriculated/passed 10th standard from an approved board or institution.
The selection criteria is merit based and according to aggregate marks. Last date for Submission of online application form is on December 30, 2017. For other details related to form submission and selection categories, you can follow the information below.
GDS Vacancy Details for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- No of Openings: 284 Vacancies ( UR (148), OBC (72), SC(24), ST(26), PH(HH)-06, PH(OH)-04, PH(VH)-04 )
- Pay Scale: Post-wise
Packer – Rs.03,635/- to Rs.05,585/-
BPM – Rs.02,745/- to Rs.04,245/-
MC – Rs.02,870/- to Rs.04,370/-
MD – Rs.02,665/- to Rs.04,165/-
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Nationality: Indian
For more detail download application notification form Link below
Maharashtra Postal Department Bharti – Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Academic qualification: the postal circle of Maharashtra is taking candidates to fill posts for GRAMIN DAK SEVAK. The eligibility criteria for the post in explained below:
- Candidates must be passed from 10th standard from an approved board or institution (state govt. or central govt.)
- Selection will be done according to merit. No extra preference will be given to the candidates possessing higher qualification.
- The candidates must have basic computer knowledge, should have a valid computer certificate from a recognized institution.
- Candidates having computer as a subject in his/her higher classes, shall be taken into account.
Age Limit: The age limit for the post of is minimum 18 years old and maximum 40 years old.
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation falls on the following criteria. For OBC- ( 3 years ), for SC/ST- ( 5 years ), for PH- ( 10 years ).
Selection Process for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017
Selection Procedure: the selection will be done according to the merit list. The auto generated merit list will select the candidates. No advantage will be given to candidates having higher qualification.
Marks obtained in ones 10th standard will be taken into account. Candidates should pass all the subjects in his/her matriculation/ 10th Pass for the selection for the post. In case of similar marks, merit would be finalized according to DOB, SC male/female, ST male/female, OBC male/female, UR male.
How To Apply Online For Post Office Recruitment 2017 – maharashtrapost.gov.in
Application Procedure: Candidate’s eager to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak has to log in to the portal maharashtrapost.gov.in or https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the desired details to get the registration number. Once registered, you need not to register again. The registration number should be used for submission purpose and application. If you forget the number, you can retrieve it through the option, ‘forgot registration’.
- The following essential data are necessary to register:
- Father name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- PH- type of disability, (HH/OH/VH) – percentage of disability.
- State from which 10th standard passed
- Board from which 10th standard passed
- Year of passing 10th class
- Matriculation certificate number/ roll number (optional)
- Candidates should use the registration to apply online. CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT DUPLICATE REGISTRATIONS. DOING SO WILL LEAD TO THE DISQUALIFICATION OF THE REGISTRATION.
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay a fee of INR 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No ‘fee exemption’ is available to OBC male candidates and shall be paying the full prescribed fee.
Online Application Deadline for Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy:
- Start Date for Application Submission: December 01, 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission: December 30, 2017