Bank of Baroda has recently announced official BOB recruitment notification 2017 for 337 vacancies – Group Head posts (04), Operations Head posts (01), Territory Head posts (25), Senior Relationship Managers posts (223), Acquisition Managers (affluent) posts (41), and Client Service Executive (43) positions on contractual basis for Wealth Management Services.
Bank of Baroda gives an excellent opportunity for Graduates and MBA degree holders to apply for the different posts according to the eligibility criteria.
To apply online candidates have to fill in the application form which can be found on the bank’s website and register themselves. The official Job notification Application Form and links are given at the end of the article.
The educational qualification and eligibility criteria for the posts will be elaborated in the below table as per designation. The online application last date is on December 12, 2017.
Eligibility criteria for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2017-18 are listed below:
|Group Head||2 years full time MBA or equivalent degree from reputed college.|
|Operations Head||2 years full time MBA with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in financial services.|
|Territory Head||Graduation, MBA or equivalent with 6 years of experience as relationship manager.|
|Senior Relationship Manager||Graduation, MBA or equivalent with 6 years of experience as relationship manager.|
|Acquisition Manager (Affluent)||Graduation With 2 years of experience in acquisition of High Net Worth clients in Wealth Management business with leading Institutions.
[Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of 20.00 lakh or more]
|Client Service Executive||Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable|
Job Location: All Over India
Age limit: Following are the age limit for the respective posts.
For Group head age limit is from between 35 years to 50 years.
For Operations head required age is from 35 years to 45 years.
For Territory head limit of age is 28 years to 40 years.
For Senior relationship manager age limit is 23 years to 35 years.
For Acquisition Managers (Affluent) age limit is 22 to 35 years.
For Client Service Executive age should be between 20 to 35 years old.
Age relaxation: For OBC Candidates 3 years, SC/ST 5 Year and PH Candidates 10 Years
Selection Process for BOB Recruitment 2017
Selection procedure: The Bank of Baroda selection process will include various steps which will decide if you qualify for the next round. The process will consist of the following steps:
- Selection will include short listing/aptitude test and one or more rounds of GD or PI.
- The Bank holds the right to change or modify any criteria or rules of selection and provisional allotment.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Candidates who will qualify for all the given criteria for the posts will be shortlisted depending on the merit and experience.
- The qualifying marks will be stated by the bank.
- The candidates should qualify all the rounds in order to be shortlisted for the allotment process.
In case of same cut off marks, candidates will be shortlisted according to their age in descending order.
Bank of Baroda Application Procedure and Fees
Application fees: for the online registration and payment the fees for the different category are listed below:
- For general and OBC candidates (application fees and intimation charges)- INR 600
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – INR 100 ( intimation charges only)
- After ensuring all details are entered correctly candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- Candidates should keep in mind the mode of payment.
- On the completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the data entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and carefully kept by the candidate.
Application procedure: The online application for the posts of BOB recruitment are listed below.
- Candidates must have a valid personal id and contact number. The bank shall send call letters for GD and personal interview to your registered number and email id.
- Candidates should follow all the guidelines to register for the respective posts online. For the online registration candidates have to log in with their id and password.
- For the online registration they should log in to www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and follow the payment method.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature for proper registration.
- Candidates have to upload their bio data for online application.
- Candidates are requested to fill in every details along with the documents.
- Candidates are requested to apply before the end date to avoid any inconvenience in filling up or uploading data. The website maybe slow down due to the heavy use.
Online Application Last Date for Bank of Baroda Vacancy:
Application Submission Start Date: November 20, 2017
Application Submission Last Date: December 12, 2017
Official Notification Links and References for Bank Of Baroda Job
Detail Advertisement Link: Click Here
Bank of Baroda Online Application Form Portal: Apply Online