Bank of Baroda, BOB being a part of the prestigious banking sector has released a recruitment notification 2018 for the posts of 424 Senior Relationship Manager Posts. The official website holds all the details about the post and our site also contains all the information you need for applying for this post.
This is an amazing opportunity for people who wish to be employed in the banking segment of the economy. Upcoming banking jobs in India are considered to be of extreme importance and having a govt job in India is something you can be proud of.
You need to apply online through the application form which is there on the official website. Apply before the last date which is 06th May 2018 and try to get positioned in one of the best opportunities of this time.
The official site is bankofbaroda.co.in where you will find the application form but we have given a direct link to access the application form which will help you apply directly without any hassle.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Details 2018
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Bank of Baroda (BoB)|
|Name of Vacancy||Senior Relationship Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||424 Jobs|
|Job Category||Mumbai Govt Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th April 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||06th May 2018|
|Last Date Of Payment||06th May 2018|
|Mode of Application||ONLINE mode|
Eligibility Criteria for BOB Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
The eligibility of the candidates who wish to secure this position are enlisted below. Applicants are advised to read through the whole requirements and then fill the application form.
The applicants must be of Indian nationality and must be a resident of India. Or the aspirant can be a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan, a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Category Wise Vacancies Details
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Senior Relationship Managers||66||33||118||158||10||8||8||3||375|
|Operations Head -Wealth||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Operations Manager – Wealth||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Services and Control Manager||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Product Manager – Investments||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Compliance Manager – Wealth||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|NRI Wealth Product Manager||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||1|
|Total Vacancies||424 Jobs|
Senior Relationship Managers, Territory Head, Group Head, Operations Head -Wealth:
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree in the field of their choice.
- Applicants will also need to have work experience mentioned in the
- You need to be a graduate from any recognized university or institution.
- Work experience also required.
Age limit (as on 06.05.2018)
The age limit prescribed for these posts are given below:
|Name of Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Senior Relationship Managers||23 years||40 years|
|Territory Head||30 years||45 years|
|Group Head||35 years||50 years|
|Operations Head -Wealth|
|Operations Manager – Wealth||28 years||40 years|
|Services and Control Manager||32 years||42 years|
|Compliance Manager – Wealth|
|NRI Wealth Product Manager||28 years||40 years|
|Product Manager – Investments|
|SC/ST/ExSM/ J&K Residents (01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989)/1984 Riots Victims||5 years|
BOB Application fee
The application fee for the general category is Rs.600/- and the application fee for the reserved SC/ST/PWD category is Rs. 100/-
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Selection Process and Exam Paper Pattern
The selection process of the recruitment will be based on the following procedure:
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview (PI)
- The schedule for the examination is up on the Bank of Baroda Recruitment site.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of aptitude test of one or more rounds of personal interview and group discussion forum.
- Please note that the bank can change the method of selection, but it will be conveyed on the official site.
- Also note that you will be qualified on the basis of your qualification, experience, and performance of the interview.
- The qualifying marks are entirely in the hands of the authority
How To Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Recruitment? @ bankofbaroda.co.in
- Start by visiting the official website of the Bank of Baroda IBPS which is bankofbaroda.co.in
- Go to the career section and click the current opportunity section.
- The official notification will pop up, so read the official document thoroughly.
- Click on apply online link.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Fill the entire form and check it twice over again.
- Pay the application fee through the online mode and upload photograph, signature, and other needed document’s copy.
- Check the application form once again and make sure all your details are filled in correctly.
- Submit the application form and also take a printout of the same for future references.
Bank of Baroda Admit Card
The BOB Admit card is expected to release 10-15 days before the BOB examination. Candidates who have filled the application form and satisfy all the eligibility criteria of the posts, will definitely get the admit card. The admit card will contain most of your details required to write the exam. Candidates are supposed to note that you will not be allowed to write the exam without having a proper Admit card.
To read more about the BOB 2018 Admit card click here.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Exam Syllabus
The tests will be held will be based on a few topics which we have covered in great detail down below. If you want to know more about the syllabus for the exam, we have given it detailed.
English language syllabus:
|Verb, Subject-Verb Agreement, Tenses, Error Correction||Synonyms|
|Adverb, Articles, Sentence Rearrangement||Vocabulary|
|Fill in the Blanks||Unseen Passages|
|Grammar||Idioms & Phrases, etc|
|Coding-Decoding||Clocks & Calendars|
|Non-Verbal Series||Blood Relations|
|Number Ranking||Cubes and Dice|
|Directions, Arithmetical Reasoning||Mirror Images|
|Alphabet Series||Embedded Figures etc.|
Professional Knowledge Syllabus:
|India and Its Neighboring Countries||General Policy Including Indian Constitution|
|Sports, Geography||Scientific Research etc|
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
|Number System||Profit and Loss|
|Percentages, Decimal & Fractions||Time and Distance|
|Average, Problems on Ages||HCF & LCM, Mixtures & Allegations|
|Ratio and Proportions||Simple & Compound Interest|
|Simplification, Time and Work||Data Interpretation etc.|
Bank of Baroda Result
The Bank of Baroda result 2018 is tentatively scheduled to be announced after one or two months of the examination. After the BOB Exam, the Result can be accessed by the candidates by entering the name and roll number from the official website. You need to clear the written exam to be able to get selected for the next round.
Official Links for Bank of Baroda Jobs Notification:
|Detail Official Application Notification||Full Advertisement PDF|
|Bank of Baroda Online Application Portal – Direct Link||Apply Online Here|
|Check Payment Status and Download Application||Click Here|
Hope you liked this article about Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018. If you liked this article and want to check out more such articles about upcoming govt job openings, then you should subscribe to our website by entering your email id. You can also bookmark us to your favorite browser and in case you have any queries, you can always let us know in the comments section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for 337 Wealth Management Posts – Last Date to Apply Online December 12, 2017 – [expired]
Bank of Baroda has recently announced official BOB recruitment notification 2017 for 337 vacancies – Group Head posts (04), Operations Head posts (01), Territory Head posts (25), Senior Relationship Managers posts (223), Acquisition Managers (affluent) posts (41), and Client Service Executive (43) positions on contractual basis for Wealth Management Services.
Bank of Baroda gives an excellent opportunity for Graduates and MBA degree holders to apply for the different posts according to the eligibility criteria.
To apply online candidates have to fill in the application form which can be found on the bank’s website and register themselves. The official Job notification Application Form and links are given at the end of the article.
The educational qualification and eligibility criteria for the posts will be elaborated in the below table as per designation. The online application last date is on December 12, 2017.
Eligibility criteria for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2017-18 are listed below:
|Group Head||2 years full time MBA or equivalent degree from reputed college.|
|Operations Head||2 years full time MBA with minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in financial services.|
|Territory Head||Graduation, MBA or equivalent with 6 years of experience as relationship manager.|
|Senior Relationship Manager||Graduation, MBA or equivalent with 6 years of experience as relationship manager.|
|Acquisition Manager (Affluent)||Graduation With 2 years of experience in acquisition of High Net Worth clients in Wealth Management business with leading Institutions. [Clients having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of 20.00 lakh or more]|
|Client Service Executive||Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable|
Job Location: All Over India
Age limit: Following are the age limit for the respective posts.
For Group head age limit is from between 35 years to 50 years.
For Operations head required age is from 35 years to 45 years.
For Territory head limit of age is 28 years to 40 years.
For Senior relationship manager age limit is 23 years to 35 years.
For Acquisition Managers (Affluent) age limit is 22 to 35 years.
For Client Service Executive age should be between 20 to 35 years old.
Age relaxation: For OBC Candidates 3 years, SC/ST 5 Year and PH Candidates 10 Years
Selection Process for BOB Recruitment 2017
Selection procedure: The Bank of Baroda selection process will include various steps which will decide if you qualify for the next round. The process will consist of the following steps:
- Selection will include short listing/aptitude test and one or more rounds of GD or PI.
- The Bank holds the right to change or modify any criteria or rules of selection and provisional allotment.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Candidates who will qualify for all the given criteria for the posts will be shortlisted depending on the merit and experience.
- The qualifying marks will be stated by the bank.
- The candidates should qualify all the rounds in order to be shortlisted for the allotment process.
In case of same cut off marks, candidates will be shortlisted according to their age in descending order.
Bank of Baroda Application Procedure and Fees
Application fees: for the online registration and payment the fees for the different category are listed below:
- For general and OBC candidates (application fees and intimation charges)- INR 600
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – INR 100 ( intimation charges only)
- After ensuring all details are entered correctly candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- Candidates should keep in mind the mode of payment.
- On the completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the data entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and carefully kept by the candidate.
Application procedure: The online application for the posts of BOB recruitment are listed below.
- Candidates must have a valid personal id and contact number. The bank shall send call letters for GD and personal interview to your registered number and email id.
- Candidates should follow all the guidelines to register for the respective posts online. For the online registration candidates have to log in with their id and password.
- For the online registration they should log in to www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and follow the payment method.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature for proper registration.
- Candidates have to upload their bio data for online application.
- Candidates are requested to fill in every details along with the documents.
- Candidates are requested to apply before the end date to avoid any inconvenience in filling up or uploading data. The website maybe slow down due to the heavy use.
Online Application Last Date for Bank of Baroda Vacancy:
Application Submission Start Date: November 20, 2017
Application Submission Last Date: December 12, 2017
Official Notification Links and References for Bank Of Baroda Job
Detail Advertisement Link: Click Here
Bank of Baroda Online Application Form Portal: Apply Online