Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018: The prestigious Indian Army calls out for jobs through their recruitment notification 2018 for the posts of Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clk/SKT, and Tradesman). Interested candidates please note that the mode of application for this vacancy is only online. Those candidates who are interested may apply online before the last date through the online application form which is given down below in the sections which follow.
The Army being the pride of the country, needs ardent youngsters and if you wish to be one of those who serves the country, then apply now before the deadline. If you get selected, you will have an amazing future ahead with financial stability and Indian Army recruitment 2018 also provides various perks which you can avail throughout your life. We have provided pivotal information which you will require to apply online fir this vacancy like eligibility criteria (age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure, how to apply, important instructions and documents required.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 -19 Details – Join Indian Army
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Indian Army Careers|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Nursing Assistant, Clk/ SKT and Tradesman )|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Jobs|
|Job Category||Defence Govt Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th May 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||23rd May 2018|
|Date for Documentation & Medical Examination||25th May 2018|
|Date for Written Exam||Will be given on the Admit Card|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Jobs 2018 Vacancy
There are certain eligibility criteria which are required to be fulfilled to be qualified into the Indian army. Make sure you check the eligibility status of the posts which you wish to apply for and apply only if you qualify for the conditions mentioned there.
The minimum age for application is 17.5 years and maximum age for applying online will be 23 years of age.
- Minimum Age: 17 1/2 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
The educational qualifications for this latest govt job vacancy of the Indian Army recruitment 2018 is given below according to the posts mentioned.
- Soldier General Duty: 10th or 12th Class
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant): 12th Class, Graduation
- Soldier Technical: 12th Class
- Soldier Clk/ SKT: 10th or 12th Class
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th Class
Selection Process for Indian Army Bharti 2018
Candidates are going to be appointed based on the Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test, Practical/Skill Test/Trade/Typing Test, Common Entrance Examination (CEE) etc., for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical & Various posts
Indian Army Pay Scale / Salary Scale
The salary scale of the Army recruitment 2018 is around Rs.30000/- per month with benefits.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19? @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates who are interested can apply online through the official website which is given below.
- Go to the direct link which is given in the section below and apply on the application form.
- Fill in all your details and submit your documents which you need to attach.
- Now attach your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees if any and finish off by clicking the submit option.
- The online application needs to be submitted before the 20th-06-2018.
- Candidates are requested to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them.
- Candidates will be allowed inside only on the exhibition of the admit card. Anyone found with a fake admit card will be handed over to the police.
- The recruitment process is a transparent process and anyone offering or taking a bribe will be punished severely. Please note that recruitment into the army is a free service.
- Please make sure that you qualify for all the eligibility criteria for anyone who does not come under the age limit bracket, will be disqualified.
- Certificates with over writings or tampered seals will not be accepted.
- Fake documents will not be tolerated as all the documents which are submitted by the candidates are verified by the government officials.
- Please refrain from using performance enhancing drugs as if found utilized by any persons, they will be debarred from further screening.
- Permanent body tattoos are only allowed on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent tattoos on any other part of the body of the candidate will be rejected directly.
Documents Required for Indian Army Vacancy
(a) Admit Card Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photograph Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background. The photograph shouldn’t be more than three months old. Computerized/photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
(c) Education Certificates
(d) Domicile Certificate
(e) Caste Certificate Caste Certificate
(f) Religion Certificate
(g) School Character Certificate School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster.
(h) Character Certificate
(j) Unmarried Certificate
(k) Relationship Certificate
(I) NCC Certificate
(m) Sports Certificate
Official Links for Indian Army Recruitment Job Notification 2018:
|Detail Official Application Notification||Download Official Notification|
|Online Application Indian Army Website Portal||Login to Apply Online|
|Indian Army Recruitment Result||Update Soon|
Hope you liked this article about the Indian Army recruitment 2018. If you did, make sure to share this vacancy with all those in need of latest govt jobs in India. Also subscribe to our website by entering your email address in the box given above to be notified about the upcoming govt job vacancies at the earliest. Bookmark this site to get information about the Indian Army recruitment 2018. And if you have any doubts regarding any other vacancy or even this vacancy, let us know in the comments down below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
About Indian Army Career
The Indian Army is the second largest standing army in the world. Armed by more than 80% of the country’s active defence personnel, it is the largest division of the Indian Armed Forces. The Indian Army’s chief mission is to keep the nation secure and united by guarding all citizens and borders from external aggression and domestic perils. Besides defence duties, the Indian Army personnel also engage in a range of humanitarian rescue operations during natural disasters when required.
The Indian Army, also referred to as Bharatiya Sena, has two major arms of recruitment: Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC); 4 selection centres in Allahabad, Bhopal, Bangalore, and Kapurthala; and 7 training academies. The candidates have to pass a stringent multi-stage selection criteria before they enter the Indian Army and then as they get experienced achieve ranks, such as Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lt Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, Lt General, and General. Apart from these posts, the Indian Army releases notifications on their online portal to recruit technical, non-technical, nursing and medical staff.