MCGM (Municipal Corporation of greater Mumbai) has announced latest job openings notification for MCGM Labour Recruitment 2018-2019 for Hamal / Room Attendant / Cemetery Worker / Multipurpose Worker positions. The number of vacancies are 1388 Worker Group D for the various posts. Those candidate are interested in BMC Recruitment must have 10th pass or matriculation certificate.
If you are searching for 10th pass govt jobs in Birah Mumbai Mahanagar Palika this is good opportunity to start your govt job career. The online application form window closes on Updating Soon.
If you are eager and are eligible to apply for the posts, follow the given details and the guidelines below for educational qualification, selection process, age needed for the posts.
MCGM Vacancy Details for BMC Labour Recruitment 2018
There are job openings in MCGM for the following posts-
- Post Name: Hamal / Room Attendant / Cemetery Worker / Multipurpose Worker etc.
- No of Openings: 1388 Vacancy
- Pay Scale: INR 5,200 to 20,200/- per month
- Grade Pay: INR 1,800/- per month
- Job location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Job Category: Public Sector Unit
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Mahanagarpalika Labour Recruitment
Academic qualifications: To apply online MCGM recruitment, Candidates must have passed his 10th class and should have Marathi language as a mandatory subject and should have acquired 100 marks in the subject.
Age limit: The age limit provided for BMC Recruitment posts are 18 to 38 years for open categories and 18 to 43 for reserved category as on 30.11.2017.
Also provided the required height and weight for male and female:
|Male||Weight 50 Kg||Height 157 Cms|
|Female||Weight 45 Kg||Height 150 Cms|
Selection Process for MCGM Mumbai Recruitment Bharti 2018
Selection procedure: Brihan Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Selection process of candidates will be done according to the online examination.
The exam details and the marks allotted for each subjects are given below.
- Marathi – 40 marks
- English – 10 marks
- General knowledge – 25 marks
- Mathematics & Logical Reasoning – 25 marks
- There will be a 100 marks examination, containing 100 questions.
- For each right answer 1 mark will be counted. No negative marking.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- Candidates must score at least 50 marks out of 100 to pass.
How To Apply Online For BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – www.mcgm.gov.in
- To apply online you have to go to the site http://portal.mcgm.gov.in/ or https://mcgmlabourrecruitment.mahaonline gov.in
- Then click on ‘Labour Recruitment 2017′ anchor text link and fill the required details.
- Make online payment and after that you will receive one application number.
- Keep the scanned copy of the filled application with yourself. The hall ticket and the Exam date and center will be declared on http://portal.mcgm.gov.in/
Mumbai Mahanagarpalika Labour Recruitment Exam Application fees:
The fees for the online application are categorized below:
|Unreserved Category – Open||INR 800/-|
|SC/ ST & Ex-Serviceman Category||INR 400/-|
Candidates can pay application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Online Application Deadline for MCGM Vacancy:
- Start Date for Application Form Submission: Updating Soon
- Last Date for Application Form Submission: Updating Soon
Official Links and References for BMC Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification:
- Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika Kamgar Vibhag Detail Official Application Notification Link: Click Here
- Online Application BMC Portal: Apply Online