जलसंपदा विभाग महाराष्ट्र भरती 2019– The Water Resources Department of Maharashtra has posted a recruitment notification on the official website regarding the appointment of 500 Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates can apply online from the starting date to apply which is 25 July 2019.
Please note that candidates will not be able to submit their application after the last date to apply online for the Maharashtra WRD Recruitment which is 15 August 2019. Aspiring individuals will find all the details of this Jalsampada Vibhag Bharti in the official portal which is the wrd.maharashtra.gov.in.
But the application procedure for the Jalsandharan Vibhag Recruitment 2019 will be available only on the MahaPariksha portal of the government of Maharashtra. The address of this portal is mahapariksha.gov.in.
The Water Resource Department Recruitment 2019 Maharashtra is a splendid chance for all engineers across the state to secure a high paying govt job. Make sure that you browse through this article to know in-depth about the Jalsndharan Vibhag Bharti 2019. We have incorporated in this article, all the key factors regarding the wrd.maharashtra.gov.in recruitment Selection Procedure, Eligibility, Payscale, and all the other details.
Furthermore, we have also curated a part of the article where you will find the Application Procedure. This table will guide you through the exact procedure of how to apply for the Maha WRD Recruitment 2019.
Additionally, we have also drafted pages about the WRD Maharashtra Syllabus, Admit Card, Previous Papers, Answer Key and Result. We advise all interested contenders to check out these pages after they are finished spending time on this content.
So, now that you have gauged the essence of this page, let us move onto the detailed article.
जलसंपदा विभाग महाराष्ट्र भरती
Maharashtra WRD Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Water Resources Department|
|Number of Vacancies||500 vacancies|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Application End Dates||15th August 2019|
|Tentative Preliminary Test Dates||To be declared|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Admit Card release date||10 days prior to the exam|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||38 years|
Diploma in Civil Engineering
|Open Category: ₹500/-|
Reserved Category: ₹300/-
|Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking|
|Maha WRD JE Salary- 38,600-1,22,800|
Read Before You Apply
To make things easier for our Marathi Audience, we have attached a PDF below which will guide you through the various steps to apply online for the Jalsandharan Bharti 2019.
The PDF is given here- Click here
Some of the required details which you will have to fill in your application form have been listed below. They are:-
1. Applicants First name, Middle name, Last name, Fathers name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, mobile number, photograph, signature
Photo and sign upload details
a. Please scan an image with dimensions specified in the PDF given above.
1. Among the various documents required, Aadhar card is one of them.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Water Resources Department Bharti 2019? @mahapariksha.gov.in/ Recruitment
1. Start the online application procedure by visiting the official website – mahapariksha.gov.in/.
2. Look for the latest updates on the right-hand side. There you will find a link titled “Registration login for Water Resource Department (Junior Engineer) Examination 2019”. Click on this link and you will land on the “registration login” page.
3. As an alternative, you can go to the link given in red to land directly onto this page.
4. Start by making an account and fill your form.
5. Make sure that all the information you fill is absolutely correct because if there are mistakes in the application form, they will be forwarded and printed onto your admit card.
6. Upload all the necessary documents and pay the application fee. You will get a confirmation on your registered mobile number. Also, keep a note of the registration number for the next time.
Was this guide easy? Let us know in the comments below.
|Admit Card||Maha Jalsampada Vibhag Admit Card|
|Syllabus||Maharashtra WR Dept. Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Result||Maharashtra Water Resource Department Exam Result|
|Previous Years Papers||Maha WRD Recruitment Previous Year Papers|
|Answer Key||Maharashtra Jalsandharan Exam Answer Key|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
Did you like the way we presented data about theJalsampada Vibhag Bharti 2019 Maharashtra? If you felt this article was useful, make sure to stay with us when we bring you more such good opportunities in the form of vacancies.
Furthermore, share this article with other aspiring contenders who would be searching for an opportunity like the WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019.
Also, all doubts, comments and suggestion about the Maharashtra Water Resources Department Recruitment 2019 are to be left in the comment section below.
So, to conclude, we urge you to subscribe to our website @GovtJobIndia.com and all latest govt jobs in Maharashtra or Engineering jobs in the country will be sent your way.