Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPCZ) has 52 openings for Junior Engineer (Distribution) positions. The application window closes on August 14, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
MPCZ Recruitment for Junior Engineer (Distribution) Posts
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Distribution)
- No of Openings: 52 vacancies
- Pay Scale: INR 9300/- to INR 34800/- per month
- Grade Pay: INR 4100/- per month
- Job Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Advertisement No.: MD/MK/Rec.14466
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
Regular Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ polytechnic college. Those with higher qualification i.e. graduate degree in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from recognized Institute/ University by UGC/ AICTE or AMIE may also apply; AND
65% or 6.5 CGPA minimum in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC category candidates. OR
55% or 5.5 CGPA minimum in aggregate for SC/ST category having MP Domicile.
Between 18 years and 40 years as on July 01, 2017 for MP Domicile candidates.
Between 18 years and 35 years for July 01, 2017 for other candidates.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination.
Application Procedure and Fees
Application Procedure: Candidates can apply through MP online portal only (www.mponline.gov.in) or using the link provided on MPMKVVCL Bhopal website www.mpcz.co.in.
- INR 1500/- for unreserved/OBC candidate of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other states;
- INR 1000/- for SC/ST candidates of MP Domicile.
Application Deadlines for MPCZ Vacancy
- Online Application Submission Starts: July 24, 2017
- Online Application Submission Ends: August 14, 2017
Official Links and References for this MPCZ Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.mponline.gov.in/Quick%20Links/Recruit_MPMKVV/Documents/Bhopal/B015.pdf
- Online Application Portal: https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/index.aspx