BHEL Bangalore Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018– BHEL- Electronics Division, Bengaluru, one of the leading Public Sector Undertakings in India has released a recruitment notification for the posts of 320 of Trained Apprentices (Engineering) as per Apprentice Act, 1961 for ONE Year only.
The recruitment selection process will be done by a selection procedure which is tentatively said to be held after the online application is over, which is scheduled to be on 31st October 2018. This means that the last date to apply online for the BHEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2018 is 31st October 2018.
If you are searching for govt jobs in Bangalore, then this is your chance to one of the best apprentice jobs in the country, especially in such a prestigious organization like the BHEL. This amazing vacancy which not only gives you a chance to earn, but also to learn and grow in your respective field.
This BHEL Recruitment opportunity came up in the latest employment news in India. Contenders who want to set their career in engineering jobs in India, you can start preparing for the same. But we would suggest that you apply online as quickly as possible. This is because the BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 Apply Online opportunity is for a limited time only.
If you want to know more about this BHEL Technician Apprentice job vacancy in Bangalore, then check out the details given below.
Please check the eligibility criteria, like the age limit, educational qualifications before applying for this post. For more information about this vacancy, you can check out the official BHEL PDF along with the official website which is www.bheledn.com.
BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2018
|Recruitment Board||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Post Name||Technician Apprentices|
|Application Last Date||31st October 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exam / Interview|
|BHEL Recruitment Exam Date||To be declared|
|BHEL Bangalore Technician Apprentice Admit Card release date||To be Declared|
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited Recruitment Vacancy
|Name of Post||Technician Apprentice|
BHEL Technician Apprentice Age Limit 2018
|Candidate Lower Age Limit||18 years|
|Candidate Upper Age Limit||27 Years|
Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited Recruitment Age Relaxation
|Persons with Disability||+10 years|
|Employee wards of BHEL||+ 5 years|
BHEL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Educational Qualification
|Technician Apprentices||Diploma Holders|
The Diploma Degree must be in the streams mentioned below – Mechatronics Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering
BHEL Technician Apprentice Selection Procedure 2018
|Candidates are to note that the Selection procedure hasn’t been given in the Official PDF. But we assume that the BHEL Bangalore Selection Process will be Exam/ Interview.|
BHEL 2018 Recruitment Salary and Pay Scale 2018
|BHEL Technician Apprentice Bangalore Salary 2018||Rs. 4,000/- Per Month|
How to apply for Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited Recruitment Process?
Thus, by following all the steps, you would have completed the BHEL Recruitment Online Application form 2018.
- Applicants please note that, if selected as Graduate Apprentices, completion of training will be based on Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region.
- Duration of the training period will be one year. Please note that candidates who finish their training in the BHEL, will not have the right to claim employment after their training is done.
- Candidates who have already completed their training or apprenticeship in any field, are not eligible to apply for the same post given above.
- Government rules and regulations come into play when the case of reservation comes into picture.
- If you are applying for any reservation, candidates will need to submit their caste/Disability certificate.
- Applicants belonging to the category of “person with disability”, are advised to furnish a copy of duly attested medical certificate.
- Please note that special preference will be given to candidates who have the knowledge of Kannada.
BHEL Technician Apprentice Bangalore Documents to be Submitted
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Semesters’/Mark sheets of all years/ /consolidated mark sheet of Degree Qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable).*OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Mysore Road, Bengaluru – 560026
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Download BHEL Syllabus and Paper Pattern pdf 2018|
|Admit Card||Download BHEL Trade Apprentice Exam Admit Card 2018|
|Result||Check your BHEL Recruitment Exam Result 2018|
If you liked this article about BHEL Recruitment 2018, then make sure to subscribe to our website by entering your email address and you will be notified about new posts about latest govt jobs in India.
If you want to know more about the BHEL Vacancy 2018, then bookmark this site to get more information about it when we post. Also comment down below if you have any doubts regarding the BHEL Jobs which we mentioned above and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For other updates related to the latest job offers in the govt sector throughout the country, make sure to stick around with GovtJobIndia.com