मुंबई उच्च न्यायालय – Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 invites applications for the posts of Senior System Officer & System Officer for around 199 Vacancies. The prestigious High Court of Bombay aims to recruit able job seekers through the Bombay High Court Recruitment notice 2019.
The Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019 is a great opportunity for people who wish to have a stable government job with handsome pay. The Bombay High Court recruitment online application form starts on 12th February and the last date to apply for this recruitment notification is 26th February 2019.
Aspirants can use this golden opportunity to secure a Government Job in Maharashtra. Check below for the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications required, age limit and relaxations, selection process, salary structure and how to apply.
We request that you make sure that you are eligible for the posts which are provided here. The Bombay High Court is very particular about their eligibility requirements. Therefore, kindly only apply for these posts once you have ascertained that you are eligible.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
|Recruitment Agency||Bombay High Court|
|Job Details||199 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Law and Judiciary Jobs|
|Application Last Date||26th February 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Will be Announced Soon|
|Written Exam Date||23rd June 2019|
BHC System Officer 2019 Salary
|Senior System Officer||Pay Matrix – Rs.46000/-|
|System Officer||Pay Matrix – Rs.40000/-|
|Candidates are reminded that they need they must be below the age of 40 years in order to apply for this recruitment. Keep in mind that the BHC will not entertain applications from candidates who exceed this limit under any circumstances.|
System Officer / Senior System Officer Educational Qualification
|Senior Systems Officer||Must hold a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech. In Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five-year experience.
Must hold a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech. In Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five-year experience.
|Systems Officer||Must hold a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech. In Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience.
Must hold a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech. In Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience.
Bombay High Court System Officer Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
|General||The Bombay High Court has specified in their Official recruitment notification that there will be no recruitment fees for the BHC System Officer Recruitment 2019.|
BHC System Officer Selection Process 2018
How to Apply for BHC System Officer Recruitment 2018 @ bhc.gov.in
|Application Form and Notification pdf||Click here|
|Syllabus||Download BHC System Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Admit Card||BHC System Officer Admit Card release date and details|
|Result||Check BHC System Officer Exam Result 2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|
All the best for you BHC System officer Recruitment 2019. In case you have any doubts, you can ask us in the comment section below. We will always be here to provide you with the solutions at the earliest.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018: Apply Online Clerk, Peon & Stenographer 8921 Vacancies – Exam Date (Expired)
Important Exam Date and Venue for Stenographer (L.G.), Junior Clerk & Peon/Hamal
Districts Court, Nanded
Districts Court, Pune
The Bombay High court recruitment application form will be available on the official website bhc.mahaonline.gov.in and also in the information given below:
BHC Vacancy Details for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018
There are job openings in Bombay High Court for the following posts-
- Post Name: Junior Clerk
- No of Openings: 4738 Vacancies
- Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- per month
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1,900/- per month
- Post Name: Stenographer (L.G.)
- No of Openings: 1031 Vacancies
- Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- per month
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4,300/- per month
- Post Name: Peon/Hamal
- No of Openings: 3170 Vacancies
- Pay Scale/Salary: Rs. 4,440 to 7,440/- per month
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1,300/- per month
|District Courts||Stenographer (L.G.)||Junior Clerk||Peon/Hamal|
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Recruitment
The Bombay High court recruitment 2018 eligibility for different posts is different. So here are some of the posts and their eligibility:
For Stenographer (L.G.) Eligibility:
Stenographer Educational qualifications for BHC 2018 Job notification:
- The candidate must be at least SSC passed or 12th pass preference will be given mostly to Graduate and Law graduate candidates.
- The candidate should also have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or Short hand with a minimum speed of 100 w.p.m and must also have a minimum English speed of 40 w.p.m and must also know Marathi typing with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m.
- The candidate should also be well versed in Computer knowledge with a certificate from one of the following universities: a) DOEACC/NIELIT b) University c) C¬DAC d) MS¬CIT e) Vocational Course – State Government f) Vocational Course – Central Government g) ITI – Central Government h) ITI – State Government i) Technical Board.
For Junior Clerk Eligibility:
Junior Clerk Educational Qualifications for BHC 2018 notification:
- The candidate must be 10th Passed or 12th Passed.
- The candidate must have about 40 wpm typing Speed in English.
- Also, the candidate will be counted eligible only if the person has a speed of 30 wpm typing speed In Marathi.
- The candidate must also have good computer knowledge.
For Peon Eligibility:
Peon Educational qualifications for BHC 2018 notification:
- The candidate must be 7th pass with a good physique and body structure.
Age Limit for All Posts:
- The candidate must not be less than 18 years old and must not be more than 38 years old. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/SBC is 43 years.
Note: For married candidate should not have more than 2 living children.
Exam Pattern & Selection Process for BHC Bombay High Court Recruitment Bharti 2018
The selection process for different posts will be different according to the scale at which they must be tested.
- Shorthand Test
- Typing Test
- The candidates wishing to appear for the test of Stenographer need to give a Speed Test of 20 marks each in shorthand in English.
- And then they have to give a typing test for a local language which will be out of 20 marks too.
- This will be then followed by an interview which will be for 20 marks.
For Junior clerks
- The selection process for junior clerks for BHC recruitment 2018 will be on the basis of 3 stages.
- The first stage will be a local language typing test which will be out of 20 marks.
- People who qualify for the local language test will be eligible for the next stage that is English language typing test.
- The English language typing test will also be out of 20 marks and people who qualify for this will be eligible for the next interview stage.
Please note, that for both the tests, 1 mark will be deducted for 5 mistakes each.
- The last stage is the interview stage where candidates will be asked various questions related to the field of knowledge. For more details, check official document.
There will be tests held which target the swiftness and cleaning ability of the candidates. Based on their performance in this, the candidates will be selected for interview.
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) will have a starting salary of Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month with Grade Pay: Rs.4300/-
- Clerk-Typist will have a salary of Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month with Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-.
- And the candidates who get selected as Peon/Hamal will get a salary of Rs.4440-7440/- Per Month with Grade Pay: Rs.1300/-
Application Fees for BHC Recruitment 2018
There is no application fee for applying online on bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment for the posts of Stenographer, junior clerk and peon.
Official Links and References for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Jobs Notification:
- Bombay High Court Detail Official Application Notification Link (English): Detail Advertisement PDF
- Detailed Advertisement PDF (Marathi) : Click Here
- Online Application BHC Portal: Apply Online
If our article has directed you in looking forward to achieve an amazing opportunity, please do hit the bookmark button by on your browser. Also, this will help us to keep you informed with latest Government jobs & updates.