ESIC Recruitment 2023: ESIC is an insurance company owned by the Ministry of Labour and Employment of the Government of India, with offices all throughout the country. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) will fill a total of 1038 Paramedical Staff positions. This is a fantastic chance for those looking for a solid government career in this respected organization. The ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment drive is now on in all 20 states. Eligible applicants can apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023 for Paramedical Staff positions at https://www.esic.nic.in/ until October 30, 2023.
ESIC Notification PDF
The official and full ESIC notification PDF for the recruitment of 1038 Paramedical Staff jobs has been made available on the website https://www.esic.nic.in/. The ESIC Recruitment Notification PDF contains detailed information on the selection process, exam pattern, curriculum, eligibility criteria, vacancy, and application cost.
ESIC Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff Posts|
|Notification Release Date||29 September 2023|
|Application Start Date||01 October 2023|
|Application End Date||30 October 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||30 October 2023|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 Years – Maximum 25/37 Years (Post-wise)|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900|
ESIC Application Link
The ESIC Recruitment 2023 for Paramedical Staff application procedure has begun on the official website. According to the ESIC Recruitment Notification 2023, the application date is October 30th, 2023. Candidates are recommended to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2023 well in advance of the deadline to avoid last-minute technical issues.
ESIC Recruitment Application Link
ESIC Paramedical Vacancy Details
|ESIC Delhi NCR||275|
|ESIC Himachal Pradesh||6|
|ESIC Jammu and Kashmir||9|
|ESIC Madhya Pradesh||13|
|ESIC Tamil Nadu||56|
|ESIC Uttar Pradesh||9|
|ESIC West Bengal||42|
ESIC Recruitment Application Fees
|SC / ST / PWD / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All Other Categories||Rs. 500/-|
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have 12th/ Degree/ Diploma or equivalent from a recognized board/ university in India.
- Age Limit – Minimum 18 Years – Maximum 25/37 Years (Post-wise) as on 30 October 2023
ESIC Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
How To Apply For ESIC Recruitment
- Go to the Employees State Insurance Corporation’s official website at www.esic.nic.in.
- On the home page, select “Apply Online for Recruitment to the Post of Paramedical Staff in ESIC.”
- Select the position for which you want to apply.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, where you must provide the essential information such as your name, contact information, and so on.
- To authenticate your registration, an OTP will be provided to your registered mobile number; simply enter that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- Once the registration procedure has been confirmed, you will be allowed to fill out the application form. Fill up the necessary information below.
- Candidates must pay their application fees in order to complete their application procedure.
- Upload the relevant papers in the prescribed size to the application form.
- After completing the application process, candidates must download the application form and print a copy of the application form for the subsequent examination process.
ESIC Recruitment Exam Pattern
|Technical / Professional knowledge||50||100||2 Hour|
ESIC Recruitment Minimum Qualifying Marks
|SC, ST, ESM||35%|
ESIC Recruitment Admit Card
As part of ESIC Recruitment 2023, ESIC will conduct Computer Based Tests and Skill Tests to select candidates for the positions of Upper Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, and Stenographer. ESIC Admit Card 2023 will be released for each stage, and candidates can get it from the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation’s official website. The admission cards will be distributed approximately 10 to 15 days before the exam date.
ESIC Recruitment Direct Links
|ESIC Recruitment Notification PDF||State-wise links has been given in the article|
|ESIC Recruitment Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|