IB Recruitment 2023: The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has issued a pdf announcement advertising 677 Security Assistant/Motor Transport and Multi-tasking Staff (General) vacancies. The IB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online link will be opened on the official website www.mha.gov.in on the 14th of October 2023. Interested candidates who match the eligibility criteria must submit their application forms from the MHA’s official website before the closing date. Go through the article for vital information about IB SA MTS Recruitment 2023.
IB SA and MTS Recruitment: Overview
|Name Of Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Recruitment Authority||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Security Assistant (Motor Transport) and MTS|
|Application Start Date||14th October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||13th November 2023|
|Age Limit||● SA (Below 25 Years)|
● MTS (18 – 27 Years)
IB SA and MTS Notification PDF
MHA has released the IB Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf for Security Assistants (Motor Transport) and MTS positions. The Ministry of Home Affairs has announced all relevant information about the recruitment campaign, including eligibility, openings, significant dates, the application process, remuneration, exam pattern, and curriculum. Check out the official IB recruitment 2023 notification pdf by clicking on the link below.
IB SA and MTS Application Link
The online application process for IB Recruitment 2023 will begin on October 14, 2023. Candidates who are interested and qualified for the 677 Security Assistant (Motor Transport) and MTS positions can apply through the Ministry of Home Affairs’ official website or through the direct link provided in the article. The deadline to apply online for IB Recruitment 2023 is November 13th, 2023.
IB SA and MTS Vacancy Details
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||Multi – Tasking Staff (General)|
IB SA and MTS Application Fee
|Category||Recruitment Processing Fee||Application Fee||Total Fees|
|All Candidates||Rs. 450/-||NIL||Rs. 450/-|
|General, EWS, OBC (Male)||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 500/-|
IB SA and MTS Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification –
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education is required.
- Possession of a domicile certificate from the state to which the candidates have applied.
- Only for SA/MT Post.
- Possession of a valid driving license for mortar vehicles (LMV) granted by the appropriate authority.
- Understanding of motor mechanics.
- After getting a valid driving license, you must have at least one year of experience driving a mortar automobile.
IB SA and MTS Salary
|Security Assistant (Motor Transport)||Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100 (Level 3)|
|MTS||Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900 (Level 1)|
IB SA and MTS Recruitment Selection Process
Stage 1: Tier 1: Written Examination for all positions.
Stage 2: Tier 2: Offline Exam of Descriptive English Language and Comprehension (for MTS/Gen positions)
Stage 3: Tier 2:Driving skill test (only for SA/MT positions)
Stage 4: Personality/Interview
Stage 5: Document Verification
Stage 6: Medical Examination
Stage Description Tier 1 – Common for SA / Exe & MTS / Gen Online Exam of Objective MCQs Tier 2 (Part I) – Common for SA / Exe & MTS / Gen Offline Exam of Descriptive Type Tier 2 (Part II) – Only for SA / Exe Speaking Ability Tier 3 Interview / Personality Test
How To Apply For IB SA and MTS Recruitment
- Visit the MHA’s official website at www.mha.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Applications for the Posts of SA/Executive & MTS(Gen) in Intelligence Bureau (IB)” on the webpage.
- On the screen, the IB Recruitment 2023 Notification pdf will be presented.
- Copy the link and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Register and begin the application process.
- Fill up the application form and submit the application fees.
- Download and save a hard copy for future reference.
IB SA and MTS Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||1 Hour|
|Numerical / Analytical / Logical Ability & Reasoning||20||20|
IB SA and MTS Syllabus – Tier 1
|General Awareness||● General Topics|
● General Knowledge
● Animals Famous Personalities
● Books And Authors
● First Largest Longest etc In World
● Buildings Inventions And Discoveries
● Calendars Languages
● Countries Music
● Currencies Religions added in Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Syllabus
● Dances Sanctuaries
● Disasters World Organizations
● Environment Statistical Data – World
● Fashion Prizes And Awards
● Famous Places Trade Awareness
● General Studies Solar System
● Universe Earth
● General Geography
● General History General Concepts (Polity)
● General Economics Study
● General Polity
● General Science added in Intelligence Bureau Security Executive Syllabus
● General Computer Science
● Sports And Recreation
● Current Affairs
● Current Events Period Wise National
● Current Events Topic Wise, International
● Person Places Awards Authors
● Science And Technology
● Trade Awareness
|Quantitative Aptitude||● Elementary Mathematics|
● Arithmetic (Number Theory)
● Number System
● Square Roots
● Cube Roots
● Fractions and Decimals
● H.C.F. and L.C.M.
● Chain Rule
● Ratio And Proportion
● Additional Topics In Arithmetic
● Problems on Ages
● Boat and Streams
● Clocks and Calendars
● Mixture and Allegation
● Pipes and Cisterns
● Races and Games
● Problems on Trains
● Unitary Method
● Time and Distance
● Time and Work
● Work and Wages
● Commercial Math
● Simple Interest
● Compound Interest
● Profit and Loss
● The partnership was added to IB Executive Syllabus
● Mensuration– Areas and Volumes
● Area and Perimeter of Plane Figure
● Volume And Surface Area of Solid
|Reasoning Ability||● Verbal Tests|
● Reasoning Tests
● Analytical Reasoning
● Direction and Distance Test
● Linear Arrangement Test
● Complex Arrangement Test
● Analogy Test
● Classification (Odd Man Out) Test
● Coding Decoding Test
● Series Test
● Blood Relationships Test
● Symbols and Notations
● Alphabet Test
● Data Sufficiency Test
● Data Interpretation Test
● Logic Tests
● Statements Assumptions
● Statements Arguments
● Statements Conclusions
● Statements Action
● Non-Verbal Tests
● Problems Based on Symmetry
● Problems Based on Visual Ability
● Classification (Non-Verbal Tests)
● Series (Non-Verbal Tests)
● Analogy (Non-Verbal Tests)
|English||● English Vocabulary|
● Spelling Mistakes
● English Proficiency
● Idioms and Phrases
● One Word Substitution
● Sentence Formation
● Sentence Completion
● Sentence Improvement
● Sentence Reconstruction
● Rearrangement of Words In Sentence
● Rearrangement of Sentence In Paragraph
● Paragraph Formation
● Paragraph Completion
● Fill in The Blanks
● Cloze Tests
● English Usage Errors
● Common Errors
● Spotting Errors
● Inappropriate Usage of Words
● Sentence Correction
● English Comprehension
IB SA and MTS Syllabus – Tier 2
IB SA and MTS Interview – Tier 3
Candidates who pass the Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams will be invited to an interview round for 50 points, which will be conducted by the Intelligence Bureau. This is the final level of the selection process, and candidates who pass this stage will be shortlisted to fill 1675 positions.
IB SA and MTS: Direct Links
|IB SA and MTS Notification PDF||Click Here|
|IB SA and MTS Application Link||To Be Notified|
|Official Website||Click Here|