Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Jaipur and Mumbai) invites applications to fill 116 Sports Quota posts through the Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification. Candidates interested in this opportunity should apply online.
Before applying, candidates should read the material provided here as well as the Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 official notification released by the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Jaipur and Mumbai).
Railway Sports Quota Notification PDF
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Jaipur and Mumbai) has recently released the Sports Quota notification. Candidates who are interested and qualified can apply online for the Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply through the Railway Recruitment Cell’s official website (RRC Jaipur and Mumbai).
Railway Sports Quota Recruitment: Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Jaipur and Mumbai)|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|Jaipur Advt. No.||05/2023 (NWR/ Sports/Open Advt.)|
|Mumbai Advt. No.||RRC/CR/01/2023|
|Jaipur Application Start Date||15 September 2023|
|Mumbai Application Start Date||18 September 2023|
|Jaipur Application End Date||15 October 2023|
|Mumbai Application End Date||17 October 2023|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 Years|
|Official Website||Rrcjaipur.in. & rrccr.com|
Railway Sports Quota Application Link
Eligible candidates should apply online using the link provided below for filling out an online application for sports quota recruitment and filling out personal information/bio-data, etc.
Railway Sports Quota Application Fees
Candidates must pay the Railway Sports Quota application fee through the payment gateway on the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Jaipur, and Mumbai) website integrated with the online application after ensuring the accuracy of the details in the Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 application form. Online fee payment by Net Banking or debit/credit card will be available until October 15/17, 2023, at 18.00 hrs.
|General, OBC||Rs. 500/- (Refundable Rs. 400/-)|
|SC, ST, Minorities||Rs. 250/- (Refundable)|
|Women, EBC||Rs. 250/- (Refundable)|
|Ex-Servicemen / PwD||Rs. 250/- (Refundable)|
Railway Sports Quota Age Limit
The date of birth entered by the candidate in the Railway Sports Quota online application form, as well as the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate, will be accepted by The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC Jaipur, and Mumbai) for determining the age, and no subsequent requests for change will be considered or granted.
|Railway Sports Quota||18 – 25 Years (As on 01 January 2024)|
Railway Sports Quota Vacancy Details
|Division Name||Vacancy||Pay Level|
|NWR, Jaipur||54||Level 01 to 05 (Post Wise)|
|Central Railway, Mumbai||62||Level 01 to 05 (Post Wise)|
Railway Sports Quota Eligibility Criteria
- Pay Level 1 (GP 1,800) – Matriculation (10th pass) or ITI or equivalent is required.
- Pay Level 2/3 (GP 1,900/2000) –
- 12th (+2 stage) examination or its equivalent. OR
- Matriculation or its equivalent, as well as an ITI certificate, may also qualify for a position as Tech-III OR
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised Board may also qualify for a Tech-III position.
- Pay Level 4 (GP 2,400) –
- 12th (+2 stage) or an equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
- For the position of Junior Stenographer, the skill exam requires dictation speed of 80 W.P.M., duration time of 10 minutes, and transcription time of 50 minutes (English) and 65 minutes (Hindi).
- Pay Level 5 (GP 2,800) –
- A degree or its equivalent from a recognised university is required. OR
- For the position of Signal Maintainer Grade-I, a B.Sc. from a recognised university is required.
- Sports Eligibility – Only those athletes who have attained the sports achievements – eligibility standards in the championship on or after April 1, 2021 and are still active will be eligible to apply for appointment under the Sports Quota. The final day of the championship/event will be considered for the validity of sports achievement.
- Level -5/4 – Minimum Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Level – 3/2 –
- Passed the 12th or its equivalent examination with a grade point average of 50% from a recognised board.
- Matriculation from a recognised board plus Act Apprenticeship Course OR
- Matriculation from a recognised board, as well as an ITI accredited by NCVT/SCVT.
- Level – 1 – NCVT awards 10th Pass OR ITI OR Equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
Railway Sports Quota Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Sports Trials
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
Distribution Of Marks
|For game skill, physical fitness & Coach’s observations during Trials||40 Marks|
|For assessment of recognized Sports Achievements as per norms||50 Marks|
|Educational Qualification||10 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Pay Level||Qualifying Marks|
|Pay Level 5 (Grade Pay 2800)||70 Marks|
|Pay Level 4 (Grade Pay 2400)|
|Pay Level 3 (Grade Pay 2000)||65 Marks|
|Pay Level 2 (Grade Pay 1900)|
|Pay Level 1 (Grade Pay 1800)||60 Marks|
How To Apply For Railway Sports Quota
- Applicants must meet all essential qualifying conditions (educational qualification, age limit, and so on) by the deadline for submitting the Railway Sports Quota application form for the position for which they are applying.
- Candidates should read the notification before filling out the Railway Sports Quota Online Form 2023.
- Examine all required documents for Railway Sports Quota Recruitment, including eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic information.
- Ready Scan Documents for Railway Sports Quota Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and so on.
- Before submitting the online application, please carefully check and preview all columns.
- If the candidate is required to pay the registration fee, they must submit their application. If you do not have the required application fees, your form is incomplete.
- Take a printout of the completed form.
Railway Sports Quota: Direct Links
|Jaipur Railway Sports Quota Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Jaipur Railway Sports Quota Application Link||Click Here|
|Mumbai Railway Sports Quota Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Mumbai Railway Sports Quota Application Link||Click Here|
|Jaipur Official Website||Click Here|
|Mumbai Official Website||Click Here|
We Hope you find this article about Railways Sports Quota Recruitment helpful. If you liked this article about this notification, make sure that you share this article with all those who might be looking for this.
Furthermore, in case you have any doubts about the Railways Sports Quota Recruitment 2023, comment below and let us know. We will clear it out as soon as possible.
So, in conclusion, let us know if you liked our presentation and further subscribe to our website @GovtJobIndia.com. This will enable you to receive the latest updates about recruitment across the country.