Assam Police recently announced 2018 recruitment notification which calls for candidates from all across the Assam state with around 5494 police vacancies for the posts of Constable (Armed & Unarmed) Posts. The official website which is assampolice.gov.in released this police constable job vacancy in Assam.
The official website holds the Assam police recruitment notification PDF which elaborates all the eligibility details about police job vacancy, but we have also given on our site the requirements of securing this job. The last date to apply for this post through the online application form is 2nd June 2018.
Police jobs in India are widely popular due to the status they deem forth on the selected candidate. If you are searching for latest Police vacancy 2018, then you are in the right place. You can check out all the details of this job vacancy like age limit, educational and physical qualifications, application fee, salary scale etc. which are given below.
Assam Police Recruitment Vacancy Details 2018
|Recruitment Board||Assam Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable (Armed & Unarmed)|
|Number of Vacancies||5494 Jobs|
|Job Category||Defence & Police Govt Jobs|
|Start Date to Online Application||02nd May 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||02nd June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Age limit: as on 01-01-2018
The minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 25 years is required for passing the eligibility for the Assam Police recruitment 2018. Therefore it means, the candidate should be born on or before 01.01.2000 and on or after 01.01.1993.
There are some of age relaxations prescribed by the govt which are applicable in this Assam job vacancy. They are given as follows:
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|OBC Candidates||03 Years|
- For Constable of Unarmed Branch: the candidates must have passed HSC or 10+2 in any subject from a any government recognized board.
- For Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF): candidates need to have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
Physical standards required:
|Male||162.5 cm (160 cm for ST)||85 cm when expanded|
|Female||154.94 cm (152.40 cm for ST)||NA|
There is no application fee prescribed in the official document, so it is safe to assume that there is no application fee for the given posts.
Assam Police Recruitment Post Wise Vacancy Details 2018
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Constable of Armed Branch||3643|
|Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF)||1851|
Selection Process for Assam Police Jobs Vacancy 2018
The Assam police recruitment 2018 selection process will be a tedious one to get through. But remember, if you get through it, it will be smooth sailing from there onwards. The aspirants will be selected on the basis of the following pointers:
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Written Test and
- Document Verification
Assam Police Salary scale
The pay scale prescribed by the Assam police recruitment official document is Rs. 14,000/- Rs.49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.8700/- Month. This will be just the initial salary with regular increase.
How To Apply Online for Assam Police Recruitment 2018? Apply Online @ www.assampolice.gov.in
- Go to the link given below and open the link. http://www.assampolice.gov.in
- Fill in all your details.
- Attach all the necessary documents and the also attach your photograph and your signature. (The details of the photograph and the signature are given in the general instructions.)
- As the application fee is not there, you need not fill the application fee either.
- So just go on to submitting the final option, but before you do that, do make sure to check all the details you have entered.
- Download the registration form and save it to your personal computer or take a printout of it for further uses.
Documents Required for Online Job Application:-
- HSLC certificate for proof of Age,
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate of F.M.M.O. issued by Special Branch,
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate issued by competent authority.
- Appointment certificate as S.P.O. issued by the Superintendent of Police.
- Certificate for working as member of V.D.P. issued by the Superintendent of Police.
- The district wise helpline numbers will be given on the official website.
- The lists which notify the selected candidates do not confer any rights for appointment until the department is satisfied through the medical examination which deems the candidate fit for the post.
- If a candidate is absent for any stage of recruitment process, the contenders’ entry will be cancelled. The presence of the aspirants during all stages of recutiment process is completely vital.
- Candidate’s application form will be rejected if the following problems are present: for not following the official format/ / incomplete requisite certificate / misrepresentation of facts/ impersonation/having incomplete information/wrong information.
- Photograph required: Please note that you need to upload a good quality photo for poor quality of pictures will lead to instant rejection of the application. The photograph needs to be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. Photograph taken with the use of a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits are not acceptable. Photograph must be taken in a white background. The photograph should have been taken after 1st January, 2018.
- There are certain requirements when it comes to the photograph as well. Face must occupy about 50% of the area in the photograph, and must also be with a full face view looking into the camera directly. The main features of the face cannot be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and chin needs to be clearly visible.
- Dark glares or spectacles are not allowed in the picture. If you wear colored lenses, please remove them during the time of the photoshoot.
- The photo format should be JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print. Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640 x 480 (0.3 Mega Pixel)
- Signature: – you will need to put your signature with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
- Please remember to get the signature digitally photograph scanned by a professional photo studio, and also don’t forget to get the image cropped by the studio itself.
- Only JPEG image formats would be accepted. The maximum pixel resolution for the image is 800 x 300. The minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150.
- Dimension of signature image needs to be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
- The maximum file size is 100 kb.
- Mobile phone photograph of signature will not be accepted, and will result in disqualification of the application.
Assam Police Admit Card 2018
Please note that the admit card will be sent to the email address you have given and you will need to take a printout of the same before coming for the exam. Tentatively, the admit card for the Assam police recruitment 2018 is supposed to come out 2 weeks before the exam. But the dates have not been declared as of yet, so you will need to stay tuned to check out the latest happenings of the Assam Police job vacancy 2018.
Official Links for Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Job Notification:
|Official Notification||Download Official Notification PDF|
|Direct Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Assam Police Result 2018||Available soon|
Contact the authorities:
OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN,
STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD. ASSAM,
REHABARI, GUWAHATI –781008
Hope you liked this post about Latest Assam Police recruitment 2018. If you did, then make sure to subscribe to this website by entering your email address and you will get notified about each of the latest govt jobs in India. If you wish to know more about this job vacancy, then make sure to bookmark us to your favorite browser and also comment down below about the doubts and queries you have related to the latest and Upcoming govt job vacancies and the problem will be cleared as soon as possible.