Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 has rolled out the latest recruitment notification for the selection of 7110 vacancies of the posts Constable and SI. The official notification calls out for eligible candidates who need to prepare well for the tough selection procedure after the registration process of the posts.
The starting date to apply online for the Haryana Police Recruitment notification 2018 is 28th April 2018 and the last date to apply online for this post is 28th May 2018.The application form which is available on the official website is given down below for easy application procedure. @ hssc.gov.in
SSC, according to the latest employment news, will help you make a stable career in the govt sector of India. These govt jobs are supremely coveted and if you want to secure this latest govt job in Haryana, then you need to apply now before the deadline runs out.
So, to make your job easier, we have given below the most notable details of the job vacancy like eligibility criteria (age limit, educational qualifications) and application fee, how to apply, selection procedure, salary scale, etc. We have also given the admit card and result details for the HSSC recruitment 2018.
Haryana Police Constable & SI Recruitment Details 2018
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Police Constable & Sub-Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||7110 Jobs|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply Online||28th April 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||28th May 2018 (till 11:59 PM)|
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment 2018
The eligibility criteria for the following Haryana Police Recruitment notification 2018 are given below. If you want to apply online for the following, the candidates need to check the eligibility down below and make sure that they qualify for it.
Age limit: as on 01.04.2018
The minimum age required to qualify for this vacancy is 17 years of age and the maximum age required for qualifying for this vacancy is 27 years.
The age relation for the posts mentioned above would be according to the rules and norms of Haryana Government. The reserved classes will get adequate age relaxations.
The applicant needs to have qualified 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized university education Board/ Institution either in Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher educations.
Physical Standards for Male applicants needs to be height be at least 172 Cm
Chest needs to be 83 cm with 4 cm of expansion
For reserved categories 3 cm of height and chest relaxation is given.
For Female: Height: 160 cm for reserved categories 157 cm.
HSSC Recruitment Application fee
Please note that the application fee is compulsory for the application process and the corresponding fee of application is given below according to the category.
- For General (Post 1): Rs.100/-
- For General (Post 2): Rs.150/-
- For Female Haryana Resident (Post 1): Rs.50/-
- For Female Haryana Resident (Post 2): Rs.75/-
- SC/ BC Candidates of Haryana (Post 1): Rs.25/- (Male) & Rs.13/- (Female)
- SC/ BC Candidates of Haryana (post 2): Rs.35/- (Male) & Rs.18/- (Female)
- Ex-Serviceman (Haryana): 0/-
Haryana Police Recruitment Posts Wise Vacancies 2018-19
|Male Constable (India Reserve Battalions of Haryana)||500|
|Total Vacancies||7110 Jobs|
Selection Process and Exam Pattern for HSSC Recruitment 2018 Bharti
The selection procedure in the HSSC recruitment process will be based upon the following parts. Please read the official document for more details about the same.
- Physical Screening Test PST
- Knowledge Test or Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test PMT
- Personality Test and Interview
- Document Verification.
The exam pattern for the Haryana Police recruitment is given below in a table format. The various subjects which you have to cover and the number of questions along with the duration are given below.
|Sr.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Studies||100 Questions
carries 0.80 marks)
|9||Other relevant fields/trades|
|Total Marks: 80 marks||
PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO Negative Marking.
The medium of examination will be Hindi except for where the knowledge of English Language is to be tested.
- The exam pattern is the same for both constable & Sub-Inspector.
- For Constable: Level of Examination will be of 12th standard.
- For Sub-Inspector: Level of Examination will be of graduate level.
How To Apply Online For Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Bharti? @ hssc.gov.in
The pay scale for the Haryana state police Recruitment 2018 is going to be a very handsome one. If you get selected for this grand opportunity, then you will find that you will get an amount of Rs.35400- 112400/- per month.
How to Apply Online
- Log onto the official website which is hss.gov.in
- Go to the “registration” option
- Now, carefully read the advertisement details and check the eligibility status and all before you apply online.
- Click on the application form and fill it.
- Fill up all the details and upload the application form and then submit the signature as well.
- Upload all the required documents and click on the submit option.
- Pay the application fee through the means which are convenient for you.
- Click the final submit button and you’re done!
- But in addition to this, please also take a print out of the online application form for future use.
General instructions while applying online:
- The candidate needs to fill all the required details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, there will be an automatic registration number and password generation.
- Please keep in mind to take print out of the no. and password screen for future reference of your application status. Please also remember to take a printout of the
- Please keep the hard copy of application form along with all required documents and it must all be there at the time of verification /scrutiny.
Documents required to be submitted:
- Scanned Copy of required Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of Diploma/ Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of valid Eligibility Certificate duly signed by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Scanned Copy of BCA/BCB/SC Certificate issued by a responsible authority.
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Card (Desirable).
- Copy of e-Challan in case of candidates who have applied earlier. Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
Official Links for Haryana Police Recruitment Jobs Notification:
|Detail Official Application Notification||Download Official Notification PDF|
|Online Application HSSC Portal||Login to Apply Online|
|HSSC Result 2018||Update Soon|
Last Date for payment of the application fees: 30-05-2018
Website Address: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
Contact Us: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2,
Hope you got sufficient information about Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2018 or Haryana Police recruitment from this article. Check out more of the latest govt jobs in India or more of the SSC Vacancies. You can also bookmark this page on your favorite browser to get latest updates about this job vacancy and also subscribe to our website by entering your email address on the box given above. This will get you notified every time we post a new article on our website.