Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (GMDC) has announced to fill up a Deputy General Manager (Accounts) post at its corporate office in Ahmedabad. Key details with regard to these post, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Deputy General Manager (Accounts)
- No of Openings: 01
- Pay Band: INR 15600/- to INR 39100/- per month + INR 7600/- grade pay
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Advertisement No.: 03 / 2017-18
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Candidates need to have C.A. / I.C.W.A. from recognized institute with minimum 55% score along with good computer knowledge.
Experience: Candidates need to have at least 10 years of experience, out of which 5 years should be in large industrial organization on a senior responsible position.
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years as on July 01, 2017. (Relaxation of 5 years for reserved categories)
Selection Procedure Details
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on a personal interview.
Application Procedure and Fees
Candidates need to submit their application online via GMDC’s i-recruitment portal on or before July 25, 2017.
Candidates also need to submit self-certified copies of education and experience-related documents along-with the DD of application fee in favour of ‘GMDC LTD’ by registered post so as to reach office on or before July 25, 2017.
Application fee of INR 500/- needs to be paid by DD in favour of ‘GMDC LTD’.
Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and SEBC categories are exempted from this fee.
Application Deadlines for GMDC Vacancy
- Submission of Application Starts: July 01, 2017
- Submission of Application Ends: July 25, 2017
Official Links and References for this GMDC Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: http://www.gmdcltd.com/downloads/Advertisement-No-3-DGM-AC-30112016-05072017.pdf
- Online Application Portal: https://imine.gmdcltd.co.in