Vizag Steel Plant requires 19 Junior Trainees (Instrumentation). The application window for these posts closes on July 31, 2017. Key details with regard to these posts, educational qualifications required and selection and application procedure are listed below:
Post, Vacancy and Pay Details
- Post Name: Junior Trainee (Instrumentation)
- No of Openings: 19 Vacancies
- Pay Band: INR 10,700/- per month
- Job Location: Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Advertisement No.: 04/2017
Education, Experience, Age and Other Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be class 10 pass and should have completed ITI / Diploma in Engineering (Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics discipline).
Applicants must score 60% marks in regular ITI / Diploma in Engineering (General / OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
Age Limit: Between 18 years and 27 years as on July 01, 2017.
Age relaxation: 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC / ST candidates.
Selection Procedure Details
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their certification verification and a written examination.
Application Procedure and Fees
Candidates (General and OBC) will have to pay INR 300/- through Challan / Pay-in-Slip at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
Candidates should submit original counterfoil of the Challan (VSP’s copy) along with his/her Registration Slip at the time of certificate verification.
Application Fees: INR 300/-
Application Fee Payment Window Closes: July 31, 2017
Official Links and References for this Vizag Steel Job Notification
- Detail Advertisement Link: https://www.vizagsteel.com/code/tenders/jobdocs/21179JT-Insrumentation%20Web%20Advt.pdf
- Online Application Portal: https://www.vizagsteel.com/myindex.asp?tm=9&url=code/tenders/viewjobads.asp